Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

45acpís DIVORCED build!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2012, 04:15 AM   #21
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
mighty fine truck you got there sir..
Old 01-16-2012, 10:06 AM   #22
‹ber Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
This is my kinda build. Sub'd fo sho!
Old 01-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #23
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Badass truck man...good work
Old 01-16-2012, 08:39 PM   #24
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
badass truck. One of my favs on TW.

Looks like the divorce wasn't all bad! She sounds like a tool.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:40 PM   #25
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
lmao... how could I forget I was ready to start freaking out because I had to be back for class in the morning.

12 friggin hours to get them on and as soon as I start greasing them a zerk breaks off.

those daystar?
Old 01-16-2012, 08:54 PM   #26
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
those daystar?
I believe so. I got them used off another member here who said they were from Wheeler's IIRC.

All the bushings he sent were new or in good shape, I just dunno if the bushings that go on the leaf pack were the right size or if the metal sleeve was supposed to be removed prior to installation. (OEM leaf pack) Either way I tried like hell to get the sleeves out and they wouldn't budge. I wish I didn't have to do it, but the only option I was left with at the time was to shave a little of the bushings to make them fit.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #28

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I believe so. I got them used off another member here who said they were from Wheeler's IIRC.

All the bushings he sent were new or in good shape, I just dunno if the bushings that go on the leaf pack were the right size or if the metal sleeve was supposed to be removed prior to installation. (OEM leaf pack) Either way I tried like hell to get the sleeves out and they wouldn't budge. I wish I didn't have to do it, but the only option I was left with at the time was to shave a little of the bushings to make them fit.
I have the same shackles. The PO installed them...but I like how they are greasable.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:43 PM   #29
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
I have the same shackles. The PO installed them...but I like how they are greasable.
Do you know if there is/was a metal sleeve in the leaf pack?

On a side note- video of trying to run Monte down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z4iQ8pn9GI
Old 01-16-2012, 11:05 PM   #30
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Divorce did you some good! Haha.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:10 PM   #31
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-17-2012, 09:50 AM   #32

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you know if there is/was a metal sleeve in the leaf pack?

On a side note- video of trying to run Monte down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z4iQ8pn9GI
This is a pic of the kit that the PO put on my truck...I dont see any sleeves...

Old 01-24-2012, 01:07 PM   #34
GO JETS GO
LMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
LMR's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait to get divorced so I can build my truck.

JK, nice rig!!
Old 01-31-2012, 11:56 PM   #35
DarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to behold

Name: Clark
DarkShark's Tacoma Gallery
Love the build man funny thing is I'm starting my own post-divorce build!
Old 02-13-2012, 12:49 AM   #36
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Are you and your Taco in Wisconsin yet?
Old 02-13-2012, 01:29 AM   #37

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Still sitting in WY waiting for shit to get done. The longer I stay here, the less likely that I'll get to go to Moab this year.
Old 02-13-2012, 01:32 AM   #38
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Lame! No timeline on finalization?
Old 02-13-2012, 01:35 AM   #39

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Hell, we don't even have a court date yet. And I haven't heard anything from my lawyer for awhile now. With any luck she'll just give up before anything happens.
Old 02-13-2012, 01:48 AM   #40
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Shitty. Hopefully it all works out soon. I'm hoping for another Wisconsin meet sometime soon. I miss the frequent meets that Arizona offers. Ha.

Products Discussed in this Thread