Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Southern01Taco's build

Old 02-14-2012, 06:13 PM   #21
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
My dream truck right here!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redheadedrider113 View Post
truck looks awsome
what lift do you have on it?
how do you like the retros?
were they hard to install and what paint did you use?
I have the Toytec Ultimate lift 3". So far I love the retros. I've still got a little bit of up/down adjusting to do but they are working fine where they are at. They weren't too bad to install. I think the hardest part is adjusting the rotation of the projector, but if you have a good flat wall to shine on, it would make it way easier. I was trying to use a piece of plywood to adjust mine, but I finally got it close enough lol. I used krylon fusion satin black.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:19 PM   #22
Banned
MattyTaco is on a distinguished road
MattyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice build, picks with retros on truck please
Old 02-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #23
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here are a couple pics of the lights on the truck and some shining on some trees before I got the rotation right. I still want to paint my 4" fogs with the yellow tint. I might do that this weekend. I also got a call yesterday from CBI and they were finishing up my sliders, so hopefully they shipped today and I get them next week.

Me and my dad also just picked up a new toy. It needs a few things but it doesn't need anything big. I've already ordered a winch and cv guards for it.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #24
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
Here are a couple pics of the lights on the truck and some shining on some trees before I got the rotation right. I still want to paint my 4" fogs with the yellow tint. I might do that this weekend. I also got a call yesterday from CBI and they were finishing up my sliders, so hopefully they shipped today and I get them next week.

Me and my dad also just picked up a new toy. It needs a few things but it doesn't need anything big. I've already ordered a winch and cv guards for it.

I love the look of the blacked out projectors!
Old 02-14-2012, 07:52 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
I love the look of the blacked out projectors!
Thanks.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #26
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
The rhino is pretty sick too!
Old 02-14-2012, 08:01 PM   #27

Quote:
The rhino is pretty sick too!
Thanks. Yea I'm pretty excited about it. Although I can't ride it right now becuase we found a rear caliper broke loose, but I have one ordered and it is suppose to be in friday. So I'll be able to ride it this weekend.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:07 PM   #28

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna throw it in the truck and bring it on the trip?
Old 02-14-2012, 08:10 PM   #29
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

where did you get these?
Old 02-14-2012, 08:53 PM   #30

Quote:
Gonna throw it in the truck and bring it on the trip?
Nah. I would like to but my truck needs to be regeared before I haul it anywhere. My little truck struggles with a 5x10 trailer with a 4-wheeler on it lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheff405 View Post
where did you get these?
I got them from slimcubby, through his last groupbuy.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:18 PM   #31
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got them from slimcubby, through his last groupbuy.
cool thanks
Old 02-17-2012, 07:38 PM   #32

Yellow Fogs!

Old 02-20-2012, 10:02 AM   #33
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yellow Fogs!

Sa-weet!
Old 02-20-2012, 10:12 AM   #34
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Love your truck man! Cant wait to see it in action again out at Sicily Island!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerHead View Post
Sa-weet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
Love your truck man! Cant wait to see it in action again out at Sicily Island!
Thanks guys. Yea I can't wait to get back out there also.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:13 PM   #36

My sliders came in today. I got them primed and one coat of paint on them before I ran out.

Old 02-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #37
What do you mean I can't go up there...Watch this!
Jonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
Jonyd182's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My sliders came in today. I got them primed and one coat of paint on them before I ran out.

Sweeeeet.....Who's are they and what did you use to paint them?
Old 02-21-2012, 05:23 PM   #38

They are CBI Bolt-on's and I'm using the rustoleum bed liner. That's what I have on my front and rear bumpers also.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #39
What do you mean I can't go up there...Watch this!
Jonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
Jonyd182's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They are CBI Bolt-on's and I'm using the rustoleum bed liner. That's what I have on my front and rear bumpers also.
That explains the full paint then. I went with weld on's and will be using the rustoleum. I've used it on about 1/2 my truck so far and its holding up pretty well.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:17 PM   #40

Yea it holds up decent. The thing I like is when you get a scratch, it touches up really well.