LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

oneBIGroom's oneBIGbuild

Old 01-18-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
oneBIGroom's oneBIGbuild

Wazzup bros!

I've got a 2002 V6 DoubleCab TRD SR5 PreRunner. I got this truck when i was about to turn 15 and i've been loving it ever since.

So far i've done...

20"x10" XD Revolvers
33x12.5r20 Cooper Discovers
3" Suspension lift
3" Body lift
Flowmaster Super44 w/dumped exhaust
12" Kicker Solo-Baric L3
Visonik 600w amp
Sony headunit
Blue dash lights
7-color underglow
Black TRD decals
Blacked out tail lights
Gap Guards
Black SR5s
Deckplate mod
Husky Floorliners (Front/Rear)
Debadged tailgate
Blacked out Tacoma emblems
Blacked out Toyota grille emblem
Door "ding guards"
Black blinker mod
Wind and pebble deflectors
F-150 Dome light

When I got her:

Now:

Lift, 3suspension 3body:

Kicker L3

Blue dash lights:

Black TRDs:

Black tail lights:

Thanks for looking. I'll update regularly, expecially when i get my license.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:33 PM   #2
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
Did you do the dash lights?
Old 01-18-2012, 07:40 PM   #3
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadRed06 View Post
Did you do the dash lights?
Yep, me and a friend did mine then his.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:44 PM   #4
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 03-10-2012, 07:49 PM   #5
SSS

Added some style, haha
Old 05-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #6
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
I like it! Even though its dripping with 'bro', but who cares, sharp truck! I would've stuck with the wheels in the first pic, but that's just because I'm not a big rim, low profile tire guy. It doesn't look like an offroad truck, so it probly serves its purpose. Nice build, I'm digging the Gauge cluster.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #7
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaKid62 View Post
I like it! Even though its dripping with 'bro', but who cares, sharp truck! I would've stuck with the wheels in the first pic, but that's just because I'm not a big rim, low profile tire guy. It doesn't look like an offroad truck, so it probly serves its purpose. Nice build, I'm digging the Gauge cluster.
THIS^^^

btw what were those wheels and tires that came with your truck, they look pretty clean IMO

Products Discussed in this Thread