Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

back under the knife

Old 02-01-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
dooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dooredtaco's Tacoma Gallery
back under the knife

well my truck is back for another rebuild and hopefully the final lol
Old 02-01-2012, 06:17 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
needs to go lower eh?
Old 02-01-2012, 06:22 PM   #4
dooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks it used to be a reg. cab
Old 02-01-2012, 06:26 PM   #6

Old 02-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #7

here what i got done so far
Old 02-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #8

Old 02-01-2012, 06:35 PM   #10
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Impressive!
Old 02-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
So, I take it you got tired of the open T-top and switched it up?
yeah had to get rid of it lol
Old 02-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #13

should have some good progress on it tomorrow and will post more pics
and thanks again for the replies
Old 02-01-2012, 06:53 PM   #14
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
props for the hard work. do you just scrape everywhere?
Old 02-01-2012, 07:44 PM   #15

thanks yeah i absolutly love tacomas and toyotas in general one of these days soon im gonna build a sas tacoma with at least 38's but for now i have to take my red and black body dropped truck in the woods hunting lol
Old 02-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #16
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dooredtaco View Post
thanks yeah i absolutly love tacomas and toyotas in general one of these days soon im gonna build a sas tacoma with at least 38's but for now i have to take my red and black body dropped truck in the woods hunting lol
Old 02-02-2012, 11:28 AM   #17
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
you know i must admit im not such a big fan of the road scraping low vehicles, but this is just too cool. im very impressed by your handiness and these look pretty awesome.
i completely agree, i dont really like lowered trucks. but that does not mean i cant see great work even on lowered trucks.
you are very handy sir, a full custom frame. SICK AS HELL. awesome work
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
props for the hard work. do you just scrape everywhere?
thats the point, drive with sparks flying everywhere! but seriously that would be pretty cool
Old 02-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #18
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck, I like the pic with the three different toyotas, and the girl
Old 02-02-2012, 11:39 AM   #19
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not a fan of dropped trucks, but I have to say man that is some good fab work. Nicely done. Looks good.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:46 AM   #20
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
I'm not a fan of dropped trucks, but I have to say man that is some good fab work. Nicely done. Looks good.
^^^^Same here. I can appreciate hard work and art, no matter if I agree with the what it accomplish.

My 8 year old daughter came up to me last night when I looked at the first picture in this thread and she said () "Whaaaattt!! What was he thinking, he can't drive it like that!!"
I thought it was funny how she could immediately see that there was something "wrong" with the picture.

Anyway, good job, I can't wait to see more pictures.