Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Nunavut - My Build

Old 02-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #1
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Nunavut - My Build

About my Tacoma
  • It's a 2003 Toyota Tacoma, extended cab
  • V6, 3.4L
  • 190 hp
Interior
  • Alpine speakers all the way around.
  • Pioneer Premier deck.
  • Added a USB plug for the stereo. I got all my music on a 32gb flash drive.
  • AS1-775 Remote start
  • Weather Tech Digital Fit Floor Liners
  • Changed dashboard lights too white LED
Exterior
  • Plastic Box Liner
  • Class 3 Hidden Hitch.
  • Devil Horns Emblem
  • Spyder Euro Tail Lights
  • Spyder headlights
  • Wade In-Chanel Window Deflectors by Westin
  • Westin Tail Light Guards
  • ARB Deluxe Bull Bar
  • Pop & Lock Power Tailgate Lock
  • Added speakers in the box
  • PIAA 520 Fog Lights
  • Tri Fold Tonneau Cover
Performence
  • Both cats have been replaced with Magnaflow highflow oem grade cats.
  • AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter
  • Magnaflow Catback exhaust with 14" muffler
Suspension
  • Old Man Emu suspension
  • 883 Coils
  • Front diff drop kit

Other
  • I get about 500km a tank of gas. I used too get about 550km a tank before I added the bumper and lift.
  • Scangauge ii
This is how he/she/it currently looks.

Here he is when I first bought him.

A pic from behind. To bad its not a girl eh?

USB plug. (Ignore the dust)

Scanguage

Weather Tech Digital Fit Floor Liners

Wade In-Chanel Window Deflectors by Westin

Westin Tail Light Guards & Spyder Euro Tail Lights

Westin Sportsman Grille Guard. It's mounted at 4 different places. It doesn't shake at all while I'm driving like some grille guards do. It seems really solid. Obviously it won't hold up too everything, but I try too avoid running into other cars, polar bears and barns.

Oh no, It snowed!

Zombie Response Unit. I'm ready for dec 21, 2012. Edit: It must of helped because I'm still alive!!

PIAA 520 Fog Lights. They are super bright and do a great job illuminating the road and the ditch.

Blacked out Grille and Bumper

I had too remove my grille guard because I damaged it. I also installed new headlights.

Close up of the lights.

Since the Grille Guard got destroyed, I order an ARB Bumper.

I then installed OME suspension.

My Dashboard. Much better than the ugly orange.

I added wet okoles to the front and rear. The front are also heated.

Old 02-17-2012, 03:26 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 02-18-2012, 08:56 AM   #3
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Who makes those mud flaps?
Old 02-18-2012, 09:03 AM   #4
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Good start man, looks nice
Old 02-18-2012, 01:08 PM   #5
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by x2468 View Post
Who makes those mud flaps?
The mudflaps in the first pic are the ones that came on the truck. The ones in the second pic are from Canadian Tire. Some how I'd ripped one of the originals off, so I figured I'd replace all of them so they matched.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:25 PM   #6
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
What does your USB plug go into??

Edit: Never mind, I misread your thingy
Old 04-28-2012, 07:33 PM   #7
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
subbed
Not "moved to the right place"? haha

Nice truck. I thought it was a pain to get stuff to me here in NS, must be really tough up there!
Old 04-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #8
TacoTuck is on a distinguished road

TacoTuck's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Tacoma, I really like the USB hook up. How does it plug into the radio?
Old 04-28-2012, 08:46 PM   #9

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTuck View Post
Nice Tacoma, I really like the USB hook up. How does it plug into the radio?
There's a plug on the back of the radio, so all I had too do is plug it in
Old 04-28-2012, 08:49 PM   #10

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Not "moved to the right place"? haha

Nice truck. I thought it was a pain to get stuff to me here in NS, must be really tough up there!
I'm actually from Manitoba. I just call my truck Nunavut because I have a gorilla hanging from my rear view mirror with a tag saying Nunavut.

Old 05-29-2012, 02:56 PM   #11
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck, also glad to see more Canadians!

The crazy thing is we have the same name! Your the only one I have come across with the same spelling.
Old 05-29-2012, 08:15 PM   #12

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryRider View Post
Nice looking truck, also glad to see more Canadians!

The crazy thing is we have the same name! Your the only one I have come across with the same spelling.
Thanks man!

I actually know another guy who spells "Shayne" the right way. He doesn't have a Tacoma though, however his brother sells them.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:10 PM   #13
vantaco is just really nicevantaco is just really nicevantaco is just really nicevantaco is just really nice
vantaco's Tacoma Gallery
how the heck do you get 550kms to a tank? is that all highway?

i get 420km if i'm lucky with mainly city driving

i've got a new front O2 for those saying to get a new sensor
Old 05-31-2012, 10:04 PM   #14

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantaco View Post
how the heck do you get 550kms to a tank? is that all highway?

i get 420km if i'm lucky with mainly city driving

i've got a new front O2 for those saying to get a new sensor
I drive about 50 percent highway. I used too get about 475-500 a tank. But then I switched from regular to mid grade gas and noticed a huge difference in km a tank.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:13 AM   #15

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
I sprayed my Grille and Bumper black. I just need too put everything back together

Old 03-09-2013, 02:08 PM   #16
abuali7866 is on a distinguished road

Name: Patrick
abuali7866's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunavut View Post
There's a plug on the back of the radio, so all I had too do is plug it in
Are you running the stock radio with Cd/cassette? Also, does it just charge, or can you actually use this as a sort of aux input? I've been considering an aftermerket deck, but this would definitely eliminate the need.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:11 PM   #17

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by abuali7866 View Post
Are you running the stock radio with Cd/cassette? Also, does it just charge, or can you actually use this as a sort of aux input? I've been considering an aftermerket deck, but this would definitely eliminate the need.
I don't have the stock radio. I got a cheap Pioneer Deck.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #18
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed so I can steal any mods I see on here that I like...
Old 03-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #19
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
How you like the weathertech floorliners?
Old 03-09-2013, 06:22 PM   #20
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
How you like the weathertech floorliners?
Not to jack his thread, but I've got some as well and they're awesome! I was really glad I had them when it snowed out here, all of the water stayed on the floor mats and eventually dried. They work very well at keeping debris off your carpet.