- It's a 2003 Toyota Tacoma, extended cab
- V6, 3.4L
- 190 hp
- Alpine speakers all the way around.
- Pioneer Premier deck.
- Added a USB plug for the stereo. I got all my music on a 32gb flash drive.
- AS1-775 Remote start
- Weather Tech Digital Fit Floor Liners
- Changed dashboard lights too white LED
- Plastic Box Liner
- Class 3 Hidden Hitch.
- Devil Horns Emblem
- Spyder Euro Tail Lights
- Spyder headlights
- Wade In-Chanel Window Deflectors by Westin
- Westin Tail Light Guards
- ARB Deluxe Bull Bar
- Pop & Lock Power Tailgate Lock
- Added speakers in the box
- PIAA 520 Fog Lights
- Tri Fold Tonneau Cover
- Both cats have been replaced with Magnaflow highflow oem grade cats.
- AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter
- Magnaflow Catback exhaust with 14" muffler
- Old Man Emu suspension
- 883 Coils
- Front diff drop kit
- I get about 500km a tank of gas. I used too get about 550km a tank before I added the bumper and lift.
- Scangauge ii
Here he is when I first bought him.
A pic from behind. To bad its not a girl eh?
USB plug. (Ignore the dust)
Weather Tech Digital Fit Floor Liners
Wade In-Chanel Window Deflectors by Westin
Westin Tail Light Guards & Spyder Euro Tail Lights
Westin Sportsman Grille Guard. It's mounted at 4 different places. It doesn't shake at all while I'm driving like some grille guards do. It seems really solid. Obviously it won't hold up too everything, but I try too avoid running into other cars, polar bears and barns.
Oh no, It snowed!
Zombie Response Unit. I'm ready for dec 21, 2012. Edit: It must of helped because I'm still alive!!
PIAA 520 Fog Lights. They are super bright and do a great job illuminating the road and the ditch.
Blacked out Grille and Bumper
I had too remove my grille guard because I damaged it. I also installed new headlights.
Close up of the lights.
Since the Grille Guard got destroyed, I order an ARB Bumper.
I then installed OME suspension.
My Dashboard. Much better than the ugly orange.