Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

03 Double cab 4x4 build

Old 04-09-2013, 03:18 PM   #141
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
I feel your pain!!! Decisions, decisions!
Old 04-12-2013, 08:49 AM   #142
choppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud of
Name: Frank
choppersx's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome build! Nice to see girls in action. Keep it up
Old 04-12-2013, 11:15 AM   #143
Tacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant future

Name: Sarah
Tacomagirl64's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by choppersx View Post
Awesome build! Nice to see girls in action. Keep it up
Thank you!
Old 04-12-2013, 11:25 AM   #144
vbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vbibi's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, but, why paint the deck plate blue? It will only attract state's smog
inspectors attention.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:28 AM   #145
Tacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant future

Just had a can of blue paint next to me when I was getting ready to put the deck plate in the air box, so I thought why not. I have been through emissions twice with it and never once been questioned
Old 04-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #146
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbibi View Post
Looks good, but, why paint the deck plate blue? It will only attract state's smog
inspectors attention.
No smog checks in AZ. And emissions won't care..
Old 04-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #147
Why yes, I AM a rocket scientist.
Geosh is on a distinguished road

Geosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomagirl64 View Post
I love the UG! I got it because my temp gauge stopped working after I had my LEDs installed. Probably nothing major, but it was a good excuse to buy an UG. My ABS light is actually on at the moment but it was on before I installed it. I will let you know once I figure out why the light is on if it stays on with the UG. I don't think so though because from what I have read on here, no one else has had problems with that.
Check your brake fluid level. Might be low.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:57 PM   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosh View Post
Check your brake fluid level. Might be low.
I have checked that, and it is fine. That was my first thought too. Think i may have to go to the dealer to get them to hook up their machine to tell me
Old 04-12-2013, 01:39 PM   #149
vbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vbibi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
No smog checks in AZ. And emissions won't care..
Arizona may be the best state to live around here, even Chris 4x4 found enough money to get a new Jeep.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:17 AM   #150
Rebel Taco Man is a jewel in the roughRebel Taco Man is a jewel in the roughRebel Taco Man is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyler
Rebel Taco Man's Tacoma Gallery
how can you tell if your truck has abs, mine has the light i think but the fuse under the hood for the abs has nothing in it.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #151
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I love the UG! I got it because my temp gauge stopped working after I had my LEDs installed. Probably nothing major, but it was a good excuse to buy an UG. My ABS light is actually on at the moment but it was on before I installed it. I will let you know once I figure out why the light is on if it stays on with the UG. I don't think so though because from what I have read on here, no one else has had problems with that.
Not sure if you've seen the ultragauge group buy but pcbuilder14 put a link how to fix the abs light when using an ultra gauge
Old 05-02-2013, 07:43 PM   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Not sure if you've seen the ultragauge group buy but pcbuilder14 put a link how to fix the abs light when using an ultra gauge
Awesome...thank you. I'm going to check that out now!
Old 05-05-2013, 09:41 PM   #153

Installed a Uniden 520xl cb radio in the ashtray area today...just waiting for the firestik antenna to come!
Old 05-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #154
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get the cb? Amazon?
Old 05-06-2013, 05:48 PM   #155

Actually I found it on Craigslist. This guy sold me two for the price of one
Old 05-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #156
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
You can't beat that. Gotta love CL sometimes.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:53 PM   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
You can't beat that. Gotta love CL sometimes.
Definitely! It was brand new and he only wanted $15 for it and gave me a 510xl for free. Said he had no use for them anymore. That sort of thing never happens to me lol
Old 05-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #158
Hey Now!

w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Where are ya gonna mount the antenna? I think Im gonna cave in and get a cb. Almost everyone I meet or run with has one. I feel like the odd guy out...lol
Old 05-06-2013, 06:04 PM   #159

Haha me too that's why I got one. For the antenna I am thinking of one of Relentless' bed bars and putting it on there, or attach it to my bed closest to the window on the driver's side using a regular antenna mount. I installed my and cut the back of the ashtray area out so it would sit flush. I love it. Looks like it was meant to be there!
Old 05-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #160
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Installed a Uniden 520xl cb radio in the ashtray area today...just waiting for the firestik antenna to come!
A little late but PLEASE tell me you spent the extra coin and that Firestik has the adjustable end........I recently had antennas go bad on the "Mack office" and tried a plain 3' Firestick....SWR would not come close..paid the extra $$$ for the adjustable one and SWR's came in sweet .....Mounting in an area like you want...any help with reflection with an easy adjustment will save you headaches...

NICE BUILD also....