Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Murkules "White Lighting" Build.

Old 02-27-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
Murkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dane
Murkules's Tacoma Gallery
YES I KNOW I SPELLED "LIGHTNING" WRONG, now on to the build!

2000 TACOMA TRD

Bought it Nov. 2011

Things that it came with when I bought it-
K&N Drop in filter
32x11.5 KM2's
M/T Wheels
Toytech Coilovers
Rancho Shocks

As of now
35% front, factory rear, 5% strip
AVS Rain Guards
Morimoto H1 Retro
Dashmat
Deckplate mod
Silencer Delete
Pioneer HU
JL Amp & Sub

Want
Allpro Expo's
Magnaflow muffler

Old 02-27-2012, 07:17 PM   #3
uncoordinated dirtbox
Brandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
Brandon9402's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious. What is a silencer delete? And how do you like those rims? I've been thinking about getting some soon.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:01 PM   #4
Murkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
Cool truck man, I like the rims and color combo!

You should post up some more pics!
Thanks! Ill try to get some more up soon, just working a lot.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:08 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon9402 View Post
Just curious. What is a silencer delete? And how do you like those rims? I've been thinking about getting some soon.
On the intake tube there are two resonators. One is a box like shape you can see from the front, and the other is on the bottom shaped like a J . It makes the intake louder than stock. It goes great with the deckplate mod
Old 02-28-2012, 11:25 AM   #6
Rebel Taco Man is a jewel in the roughRebel Taco Man is a jewel in the roughRebel Taco Man is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyler
Rebel Taco Man's Tacoma Gallery
dont know forsure, but it looks like there is a 2" block kit in the rear as well? but i love your rims and tires too!
Old 02-28-2012, 12:12 PM   #7

Yea it is blocks. The axle wrap on it suck, so I'm gonna get allpro expos
Old 02-28-2012, 12:17 PM   #8
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murkules View Post
On the intake tube there are two resonators. One is a box like shape you can see from the front, and the other is on the bottom shaped like a J . It makes the intake louder than stock. It goes great with the deckplate mod
Can you take some pictures of this?
Old 02-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #9

I'll try to put some up tonight
Old 06-25-2012, 05:54 PM   #10

It's been awhile since I updated my thread, so I decided to debadge my truck today.

I'm slowly ditching all the chrome and going for the stormtrooper look