Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

YotaBoyz' 1999 Pre-Runner Build!

Old 03-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #1
YotaBoyz is on a distinguished road

Name: John
YotaBoyz's Tacoma Gallery
YotaBoyz' 1999 Pre-Runner Build!

This is my black 1999 Tacoma. It's still a work in progress and I want to do a lot more to it. So far I have 5% tint all around, new Sypder Halogen black headlights w/ black corner lights, blacked out taillights and the third brake blacked out with a Yota Boys cut out in it. Please leave some suggestions and ideas! Im looking fwd to getting a 3" lift soon and a toolbox.
Attached Thumbnails
YotaBoyz' 1999 Pre-Runner Build!-072.jpg   YotaBoyz' 1999 Pre-Runner Build!-075.jpg   YotaBoyz' 1999 Pre-Runner Build!-105.jpg   YotaBoyz' 1999 Pre-Runner Build!-106.jpg   YotaBoyz' 1999 Pre-Runner Build!-107.jpg  

Old 03-04-2012, 07:13 PM   #3

Thanks man! Haven't seen any other like it with the silver. And im down in Summerville.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #4
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NC man! Nice looking truck
Old 03-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #5

Thanks! I wanna get it lifted. I like your build too!
Old 03-31-2012, 07:41 AM   #6
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Get rid of those amber signals and get the clear ones! Will look much better!

Truck looks great though man! I dig those headlights...
Old 03-31-2012, 07:43 AM   #7
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great, I have pics of my lifted single cab if you want an idea how it would look lifted
Old 03-31-2012, 05:01 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Get rid of those amber signals and get the clear ones! Will look much better!

Truck looks great though man! I dig those headlights...
I know...I hate the orange on it..when i get around to it I'm gonna wire te signals into the halos in my headlights or the LEDs. Then black out that orange. And thanks man! I got the lights pretty cheap too.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:02 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Looks great, I have pics of my lifted single cab if you want an idea how it would look lifted
Thanks man! And ya I loved to see them, I was wondering if itd look good or not. I just want a 3" for now.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:30 PM   #10
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...to-thread.html
6inch lift
Old 03-31-2012, 05:41 PM   #11
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
looking good!
keep us posted
Old 03-31-2012, 08:55 PM   #12

Should i paint my rims black? I need to do something...the paint is coming off in the middle.

One more pic of headlights! Gonna get an HID kit soon.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:45 PM   #13
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
I say yes, black wheels generally look good!
Nice looking truck you got there
Old 04-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
I say yes, black wheels generally look good!
Nice looking truck you got there
I want to but idk how exactly to do so. Do you have to take the wheels off? And thanks man! Just modded my turn signals to the halos in my headlights. Just gotta black out the orange then it's all black and silver!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:59 PM   #15
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaBoyz View Post
I want to but idk how exactly to do so. Do you have to take the wheels off? And thanks man! Just modded my turn signals to the halos in my headlights. Just gotta black out the orange then it's all black and silver!
It'll be much easier to take them off and do it, just get a pack of index cards and shove them between the tire and wheel after youve prepped the wheel then spray away! Im currently doing my stockers and its turning out pretty nice if i do say so myself but im only on the primer stages
Old 04-03-2012, 06:53 AM   #16

Quote:
It'll be much easier to take them off and do it, just get a pack of index cards and shove them between the tire and wheel after youve prepped the wheel then spray away! Im currently doing my stockers and its turning out pretty nice if i do say so myself but im only on the primer stages
It'd be way easier, sure, but I just don't have the equipment to do that. I could still block off the whole tire but would the paint drip? And what kind do I use?
Old 04-03-2012, 11:11 AM   #17

Yea it will most likely run unless you juist really take your time and do really light coats as to avoid drips but a better way would be to use plastiderp that way you can always decide if you like the black and if not it peels right back off and i think it would be easier to spray with the wheels upright
Old 04-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #18

Quote:
Yea it will most likely run unless you juist really take your time and do really light coats as to avoid drips but a better way would be to use plastiderp that way you can always decide if you like the black and if not it peels right back off and i think it would be easier to spray with the wheels upright
Ya I had plastidrip in mind, Maybe it won't run as much. If I do end up doing it I'll prob start early and do some light coats.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:31 AM   #19

Yea i think that'd be the best bet for now anyway and if oyu like it and have a way to pull the tires off down the road then you can paint them up with good rattle can
Old 04-03-2012, 11:37 AM   #20

Quote:
Yea i think that'd be the best bet for now anyway and if oyu like it and have a way to pull the tires off down the road then you can paint them up with good rattle can
Ya that sounds good. I can't wait to do it!