Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

02 Double Cab Build

Old 09-22-2012, 01:41 PM   #201
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
Tires ride real nice its a really soft compound just damn loud. I will keep ya posted on the mileage I get outta them prolly not much. Worth it for $200 for the set of 4 though haha. And its funny you say that about the bedsides I got them done right after I took that picture. No more strap hahaha. Although it did its job real nicely
Hahah nice dude, Ive been thinking about those since my current set is almost worn down. Everyone says they're super loud but do extremely well in dirt. I'm still looking around for some unique race tires, I want something that isn't so played out like the DOT generals.

Let's hit the desert soon, I wanna check out your truck!
Old 09-22-2012, 01:43 PM   #202
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
x2!
Old 09-22-2012, 02:00 PM   #203
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Hahah nice dude, Ive been thinking about those since my current set is almost worn down. Everyone says they're super loud but do extremely well in dirt. I'm still looking around for some unique race tires, I want something that isn't so played out like the DOT generals.

You should keep a lookout for the Toyo Short Course tires. They are really similar and priced really well used on Race-Dez and such

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
x2!
Very soon Just gotta wait until the CORR season ends to have my bedcage built. Trying to be patient but its nearly impossible haha
Old 09-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #204
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ahhhhh the chrome...... it hurts my eyes!!!!

but thats a sexy truck though my friend
Old 09-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #205
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post
ahhhhh the chrome...... it hurts my eyes!!!!

but thats a sexy truck though my friend
Haha not chrome just a machined finish to the aluminum. Looks a lot less flashy in person but they sure do shine in the right light haha.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #206
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha not chrome just a machined finish to the aluminum. Looks a lot less flashy in person but they sure do shine in the right light haha.
i just think it looks a lot better with the black wheels. but its not my truck
Old 09-24-2012, 12:30 PM   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post
i just think it looks a lot better with the black wheels. but its not my truck
Yeah that is definitely the look for white trucks most of the time. I have had the black wheels for about 4 years now figured it was time for a change. Makes it look more like an old mans truck imo. Plus everyone and their mother around here has black wheels haha.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:12 AM   #208

Got to go out and hit a couple cruiser trails yesterday in San Diego. Articulated the rear and it tucks perfectly. Coming together step by step.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #209

Top coils are on. Sits nice and low now. 60-40
Before.

After.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #210
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome dude
Old 10-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #211
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Badass!
Old 10-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #212
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tires ride real nice its a really soft compound just damn loud. I will keep ya posted on the mileage I get outta them prolly not much. Worth it for $200 for the set of 4 though haha. And its funny you say that about the bedsides I got them done right after I took that picture. No more strap hahaha. Although it did its job real nicely
Dude I heard those things HOWLIN' as you drove by my work today, I was gonna yell but figured I didn't have a chance.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #213
WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!
TeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Tony
TeamLombardo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Top coils are on. Sits nice and low now. 60-40
Before.

After.
Shits hot SON!
Old 10-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen11ty7 View Post
Dude I heard those things HOWLIN' as you drove by my work today, I was gonna yell but figured I didn't have a chance.
Haha good call. They sure do scream.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:40 PM   #216
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
NICE GENERALS!!! haha Truck is looking great, man.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:33 PM   #217

New vinyl...

Old 10-09-2012, 08:37 PM   #218
Hoist Rider
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
I dig, sweet build.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:40 PM   #219
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
more details on the vinyl floor STAT!!!
Old 10-09-2012, 08:41 PM   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
I dig, sweet build.

Also a little fun fact. This weekend I drove to San Diego and got 20 mpg's on the 35s! Haha