Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

02 Double Cab Build

Old 04-30-2013, 11:10 PM   #481
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spagget13 View Post
Well shit! I should meet this.....Eric. Lol lack of tools = slow build = no bueno.
Haha lack of tools does indeed equal slow build. Once he got Poncho's plasma he jammed out all the tabs fast before he had to give it back haha.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:27 PM   #482
SanClemTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Sean
SanClemTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks soooo nice. I think it's funny that that clip is super wide and your tires are still significantly wider
Old 05-02-2013, 09:01 AM   #483
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanClemTaco View Post
Truck looks soooo nice. I think it's funny that that clip is super wide and your tires are still significantly wider
Haha yeah the thing that surprised me though is the clip only has a 4.5" Flair which is the same as my old fenders. What makes it look way bigger is the significant bulge, and the fact that it is 8" longer towards the front.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:08 AM   #484
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
Haha yeah the thing that surprised me though is the clip only has a 4.5" Flair which is the same as my old fenders. What makes it look way bigger is the significant bulge, and the fact that it is 8" longer towards the front.
Should tuck nicely.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:22 AM   #485
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
You look like you need a set of retro's

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...o-fit-55w.html

My sig too :P
Old 05-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #486

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Should tuck nicely.
Definitely. Stoked to take it out. Frame plates and motor mount gussets go on tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudthedoor View Post
You look like you need a set of retro's

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...o-fit-55w.html

My sig too :P
I am gonna keep them stock for a while. Plus I am too broke to spend $600 on a set of headlights haha
Old 05-03-2013, 08:24 AM   #487

Old 05-03-2013, 08:43 AM   #488

Old 05-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #489
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure I saw you on the 91 yesterday, around 1:00?
unless there's another extra wide, white double cab cruising around
Old 05-03-2013, 12:01 PM   #490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman117 View Post
Pretty sure I saw you on the 91 yesterday, around 1:00?
unless there's another extra wide, white double cab cruising around
Haha that was actually my friend who built the truck. He was driving out to Carli suspension for an interview. That was right after he finished everything.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #491
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

looks sick!
Old 05-03-2013, 06:54 PM   #492
Spagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Spagget13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
Isn't that silver one for sale? I think I've seen it in my neighborhood.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:41 PM   #493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spagget13 View Post
Isn't that silver one for sale? I think I've seen it in my neighborhood.
Yeah it is posted for sale but deep down he wants to keep it so he is asking top dollar.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:45 PM   #494

got started on the front valence. will have pics of it finished tomoro. teaser pic.

Old 05-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #495

Old 05-17-2013, 12:03 PM   #496
U MAD? OH U MAD

Looks awesome!
Old 05-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #497
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
#trophytacoma looking good dude gonna have to check this beast out one of these days
Old 05-17-2013, 06:02 PM   #498

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joels98taco View Post
#trophytacoma looking good dude gonna have to check this beast out one of these days
You can check it out anytime I am just over the hill in YL haha
Old 05-17-2013, 06:20 PM   #499
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
You coming down to SD for the meet tomorrow?
Old 05-17-2013, 06:41 PM   #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
You coming down to SD for the meet tomorrow?
I am going to try to make it down around 12 after I work in the morning. I am going to SST tomorrow at Qualcomm though for sure. Sucks because I am working the Sun God Festival at UCSD today but have to drive back to OC after to work there in the morning.