Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

02 Double Cab Build

Old 06-26-2013, 10:25 AM   #561
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanClemTaco View Post
Let me know how that trans mount works, I'm thinking if building a similar mount and solid mounting my engine
Right on it works great. A slight amount of extra vibration but not bad. Just beware when you do the motor mounts, any 2 pieces of metal on your truck that are close together will most likely rattle due to the extra vibes.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:57 AM   #562
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
Right on it works great. A slight amount of extra vibration but not bad. Just beware when you do the motor mounts, any 2 pieces of metal on your truck that are close together will most likely rattle due to the extra vibes.
this^^ hah have had my engine and trans solid mounted now and truck defineately feels more solid, just rattles and lots of little noises come up from metal rattling
Old 06-26-2013, 03:30 PM   #563
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4Runner?

Old 06-26-2013, 04:39 PM   #564
SanClemTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Sean
SanClemTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The grey one is, yes. There's a thread on dezert rangers all about it. Its a short course tuff truck is i remember correctly.
Quote:
4Runner?

Old 06-26-2013, 04:48 PM   #565

Quote:
The grey one is, yes. There's a thread on dezert rangers all about it. Its a short course tuff truck is i remember correctly.
Haha I know I just got the pic on DR. I was joking how similar they are.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:04 PM   #566
SanClemTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Sean
SanClemTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^^ yours looks way better IMO, but thats cause the fit and finish on your is excellent
Old 06-26-2013, 08:15 PM   #567
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
I like the topper.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:22 PM   #568

Quote:
^^ yours looks way better IMO, but thats cause the fit and finish on your is excellent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
I like the topper.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:25 PM   #569

Old 06-30-2013, 04:26 PM   #570
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wheres the shell?!
Old 06-30-2013, 04:35 PM   #571

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
wheres the shell?!
My kettle for cooking kettle corn won't fit under the shell and I gotta work 3 events this week for the 4th of July haha. It will be back on next weekend.

Old 06-30-2013, 04:38 PM   #572

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My kettle for cooking kettle corn won't fit under the shell and I gotta work 3 events this week for the 4th of July haha. It will be back on next weekend.
ahhh gotcha.. well when are the dez pics coming? looking to see lots of
Old 06-30-2013, 04:43 PM   #573

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
ahhh gotcha.. well when are the dez pics coming? looking to see lots of
Haha soooon. My friend still has to do the front frame plating then its time to get another shakedown in. Also trying to work a lot so I can buy a bunch of 1.75" DOM and finish this bitch haha
Old 06-30-2013, 06:41 PM   #574
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

stoked to see a member using a LT truck for work. i use mine for servicing pools and being a delivery driver for a restaurant. i love seeing peoples faces when you pull up in something they wouldve never expected to see.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #575

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
stoked to see a member using a LT truck for work. i use mine for servicing pools and being a delivery driver for a restaurant. i love seeing peoples faces when you pull up in something they wouldve never expected to see.
Might as well haha. And yeah it is great how suprised people get when they realize its my work truck. Once its caged though that will all end haha
Old 06-30-2013, 06:53 PM   #576
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Might as well haha. And yeah it is great how suprised people get when they realize its my work truck. Once its caged though that will all end haha
yeah i think the same thing, if you got the bed space, why not just use it i think ill still be DDing my truck when its caged but i hope not.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:18 AM   #577

Got pulled over tonight by the OC sheriffs for of all things a modified exhaust haha. He was looking for drunk drivers and let us go.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:45 AM   #578
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Reece
reece54's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I'm suprised I haven't seen this build. Nice looking truck probably the nicest 1st gen I've seen! I'm suprised I haven't seen you driving around cause I work around Yorba Linda . Keep up the good work!
Old 07-01-2013, 08:09 AM   #579

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece54 View Post
Damn I'm suprised I haven't seen this build. Nice looking truck probably the nicest 1st gen I've seen! I'm suprised I haven't seen you driving around cause I work around Yorba Linda . Keep up the good work!
Right on man
Old 07-01-2013, 09:32 AM   #580

Finally got my spare mounted. It takes up half my bed haha.