Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

02 Double Cab Build

Old 04-28-2012, 11:04 PM   #41
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery

Where are you at in socal ?
Old 04-29-2012, 07:03 AM   #42
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-29-2012, 08:19 AM   #43
Limited
lucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lucky73's Tacoma Gallery
doublecabs require DOUBLE the pictures
Old 04-29-2012, 10:33 AM   #44
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Haha thanks dudes. Rojo no I didn't relocate the pump and tank didn't really see a reason to yet. The only thing the we have had to relocate other than just bending lines out of the way was the cruise control box. I am located in yorba linda give me a nice nerf if ya see me cruisin haha. More pics will be posted once the front is all done. Got some pretty cool ideas to protect the corners of the radiator too that stick out past the skidplate.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:54 PM   #46
Spagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Spagget13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
Haha thanks dudes. Rojo no I didn't relocate the pump and tank didn't really see a reason to yet. The only thing the we have had to relocate other than just bending lines out of the way was the cruise control box. I am located in yorba linda give me a nice nerf if ya see me cruisin haha. More pics will be posted once the front is all done. Got some pretty cool ideas to protect the corners of the radiator too that stick out past the skidplate.
subbed for seeing your truck around town.

I see your friends with pancho.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:19 PM   #47
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Dude. SICK! lol sub'd
Old 04-29-2012, 01:39 PM   #49
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spagget13 View Post
subbed for seeing your truck around town.

I see your friends with pancho.
For sure man. Yeah I'm good buddies with poncho. Actually used his bender for the front bumper. For the most part my friends are most of the people around YL with prerunners haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joels98taco View Post
how much over is the kit?
Its like 6.5 over per side. 87" track width
Old 04-29-2012, 02:03 PM   #52
Spagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You have any more pictures of your rear bumper and how you kept your tow hitch receiver?
Old 04-29-2012, 02:32 PM   #53

Quote:
You have any more pictures of your rear bumper and how you kept your tow hitch receiver?
Sorry no pics handy at the moment but its actually not the stock receiver it was cut off another truck and welded to the tube bumper. I will take a couple pics after I get off work today.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:00 PM   #54

Quote:
Sorry no pics handy at the moment but its actually not the stock receiver it was cut off another truck and welded to the tube bumper. I will take a couple pics after I get off work today.
Sweet, I'm interested because I'm going that rout so I can still tow jet skis in the summer.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:23 PM   #55

Quote:
Sweet, I'm interested because I'm going that rout so I can still tow jet skis in the summer.
heres a pic i just took its dirty as hell down there haha. let me know if u want more or if thats good enough

Old 04-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #56

Quote:
heres a pic i just took its dirty as hell down there haha. let me know if u want more or if thats good enough

oh ok sweet. I was thinking doing something like that, just cutting the rest of with the torch, maybe even plate the back side.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:08 PM   #57
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Been keeping up with your truck out for quite some time now, awesome build man!

How do you like your Grabbers??? Compared to your old BFG's?

When I install my full Icon midtravel set up next weekend, I was thinking to get a set of Grabbers next.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #58
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Subd, this is sick! Hope to see it rolling around town.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:01 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
Been keeping up with your truck out for quite some time now, awesome build man!

How do you like your Grabbers??? Compared to your old BFG's?

When I install my full Icon midtravel set up next weekend, I was thinking to get a set of Grabbers next.
Thanks man. I love the grabbers although there are conditions where I think the bfg's did a little better like in the sand. But overall I recommend them 100%. I am getting about twice as many miles out of them compared to the bfg's. The only down side is they are pretty expensive but if you can find a good deal on them I would jump on it.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:10 PM   #60

Got some more work done today on her mounted the skidplates came out awesome. Looks mean in person. Figured I would throw a couple pics up of my buddies ranger too thing is bad ass he built it all himself front kit and links included. Still needs a lot of little things but it works incredibly in the dirt in Gnarstow and Lucerne.