Notices

ToyotaRicky's Build

Old 04-07-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
Here we go!!!
ToyotaRicky is on a distinguished road

Name: Ricky
ToyotaRicky's Tacoma Gallery
ToyotaRicky's Build

well this is my first ever truck and i am loving every min of it. I bought this truck from a dealers auction a few months ago and was hesitant at first but found TW and saw all the cool things i could do so that's where it all began.

started with the 2001 front-end conversion, paint the wheels black, oh and got a whole new bed for her.

Deckplate mod
Old 04-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #2
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
So the frame was untouched?
Old 04-07-2012, 07:39 PM   #3
Here we go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
So the frame was untouched?
yeah the frame is perfect
Old 04-07-2012, 07:41 PM   #4
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wow you lucked out. Looking good so far, keep us posted
Old 04-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #5
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Nice progress man, gonna be awesome when it's done
Old 04-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #6
Here we go!!!

Lucky yeah I only paid $1400 for her
Old 04-08-2012, 08:58 AM   #7
tacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoma guy's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome shes coming along nicly. I love how you up graded to the 2001 front end. Keep us up dated.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:02 PM   #8
To secure peace, is to prepare for war
TacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacomaJPP's Tacoma Gallery
Man, nice work. Way to give her new life again!
Old 05-12-2012, 10:30 AM   #9
Here we go!!!

got the bed on it today just needs alittle more to get her back on the road or off
Old 05-12-2012, 10:33 AM   #10
Swerve for nothing

coming together nice man!
Old 05-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #11
01 5 speed
taco52 is on a distinguished road

Name: Trevor
taco52's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good so far. Keep it up
Old 05-21-2012, 05:56 AM   #12
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious, where did you end up getting all the parts for the 01-04 front end swap? I'm still looking around for a hood, fenders, and all the bumper components.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:06 PM   #13
Here we go!!!

Local here in atlanta, place called certifit whole frontend total was about 450
Old 09-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #14
Here we go!!!

passed inspection ready to get the title and start driving her

Old 09-26-2012, 07:47 PM   #15
NastyBuzzard is on a distinguished road
NastyBuzzard's Tacoma Gallery
Seeing this helps motivate me on my build. I have an 03 taco prerunner that I got on a sweet deal, but it had been rolled on drivers side, roll bars save it from severe damage but still a good bit of work.

Looking good man!
Old 10-13-2012, 08:25 AM   #16
Here we go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyBuzzard View Post
Seeing this helps motivate me on my build. I have an 03 taco prerunner that I got on a sweet deal, but it had been rolled on drivers side, roll bars save it from severe damage but still a good bit of work.

Looking good man!
Thanks man, glad i could you help on you build with a little of motivation Lol