Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

BattleYota's Build!!!

Old 04-09-2012, 11:13 PM   #1
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Name: David
battleyota's Tacoma Gallery
BattleYota's Build!!!

Thought I would start a build page with my Snorkel instal.

soo on my day off I thought I would do my install. so here it is.

After ordering my Snorkel from Cruiser Outfitters. (Awesome customer service) from Afghanistan. I had to wait till I got back. I have not seen many write ups on 1st Gen Toyotas about snorkel installs. So with that here is my first mod since I've been back.

The before the Chopping up my truck happens.

It came with this. Awesome to have it already lined up, all I had to do was get it flushed with the edges.

after pulling back the wheelwell cover. you can see where the intake pipe is.

I would have used a sawhole but my buddies drill craped out on me. so Thank god for that dremel I had buyed.

After the chop up

After the holes in the fender I put on the main snorkel body. Lined up the holes marked them and drilled

put the clips in. Made sure it defently stayed so I super glued it in with some multi-weather super glue from home depot.

Hooked up the extension connector. put the clamps on and tighten it down.

After a little screw tightning and glue drying and the primer dried. the Final product.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:15 AM   #2
IndoYota is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
IndoYota's Tacoma Gallery
Learn how to speak English, you dumbass.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:04 AM   #3
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Great build up man, the snorkel looks great
Old 04-10-2012, 08:11 AM   #4
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndoYota View Post
No need for you to come in here talking trash to someone that is serving our country, i understood every bit of his post.

OP the snorkle looks good, ill be doing this one day too! Now get out there and test it out!
Thanks for serving!
Old 04-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #5
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
No need for you to come in here talking trash to someone that is serving our country, i understood every bit of his post.

OP the snorkle looks good, ill be doing this one day too! Now get out there and test it out!
Thanks for serving!
Well put man
Old 04-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #6
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Wow what an asshole. Op looks awesome man!! I wanna do that one day. Thanks for your service!!
Old 04-10-2012, 08:39 AM   #7
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
nice write up
Old 04-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #9
IndoYota is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
IndoYota's Tacoma Gallery
FYI, He's my twin. So i can say whatever to that 'lil soldier boy. It's 'bout time he actually done something to that little yota.

Oh P.S.

OORAH!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #10
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Quote:
Bahahaha you're the Dumbass.

Me on the left. IndoYota on the right. I'm army he's marine. so of course there is gonna be heated arguments. haha
Old 04-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #11

Thanks everybody. I am planning to in the next few weeks to put on some new Shocks and coil springs. also I may add a winch too.
of course I'll document all, and post up some pics
Old 04-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #12
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battleyota View Post
Bahahaha you're the Dumbass.

Me on the left. IndoYota on the right. I'm army he's marine. so of course there is gonna be heated arguments. haha

HELLYEAH OOHRAH!!!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 11:33 PM   #13
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
FYI, He's my twin. So i can say whatever to that 'lil soldier boy. It's 'bout time he actually done something to that little yota.

Oh P.S.

OORAH!!!
Gotcha, well nvm then
Old 05-09-2012, 06:55 AM   #14
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Nice write up! I just ordered mine yesterday. I'm going to ask you if I have any questions!
Old 05-23-2012, 05:51 AM   #15
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
What do you got going on with the rest of the truck? Suspension, wheels, tires, bumpers etc........ It looks pretty good in the dark. Lets see some more photos when you get a chance.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:39 PM   #16
Tiotaboy is on a distinguished road

Name: Robbie
Tiotaboy's Tacoma Gallery
Dude bad ass truck!

Thanks for serving