Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Austin's 1996 Midtravel Tacoma Build

Old 09-23-2012, 09:00 PM   #241
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

Army: 91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Austin
3RZ Taco's Tacoma Gallery
haha, its been leaning against my daddy's jeep for 4 days now!! ive just been working on other shit :P
Old 09-23-2012, 10:46 PM   #242
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Whatcha guys think about this bumper? Looks better than stock anyways.. and the best part is that its only $40 on craigslist. Im gonna test fit it tomorrow to see what it looks like on my truck so ill post a pic!

Old 09-23-2012, 10:51 PM   #243
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Is it an actual bumper or does it just bolt onto the stock bumper?
Old 09-23-2012, 10:56 PM   #244
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

He says its a bumper but im not seeing it.. Lol im gonna check it out tomorrow so we'll see
Old 09-23-2012, 11:03 PM   #245

Yep its a bolt on one.. hmm :/ i guess if i see it on the truck and i like it then i might get it

This guy was selling one:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...lt-bumper.html
Old 09-23-2012, 11:12 PM   #246
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
IMO I would wait for a bumper. A real one not the kind you bolt on the your stock bumper
Old 09-23-2012, 11:14 PM   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
IMO I would wait for a bumper. A real one not the kind you bolt on the your stock bumper
Yeah, it looks kinda ugly but ill check it out anyways. Might be worth the $40 and he'll prolly take 30 cause he's been trying to sell it for like 2 weeks ha
Old 09-23-2012, 11:15 PM   #248
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
Yeah, it looks kinda ugly but ill check it out anyways. Might be worth the $40 and he'll prolly take 30 cause he's been trying to sell it for like 2 weeks ha
knock him down to 20 like a boss
Old 09-23-2012, 11:33 PM   #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
knock him down to 20 like a boss
Like a tacomaboss
Old 09-23-2012, 11:34 PM   #250
Firefighter:
Quote:
Like a tacomaboss
lmao never thought of that. hell yeah
Old 09-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #251

Got some nice ass decals on a TRD one and a tw one!
Old 09-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #252
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

i actually really like that bumper, i dont really care for those on there own
Old 09-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3RZ Taco View Post
i actually really like that bumper, i dont really care for those on there own
Im gonna buy it after i do my regear just to make sure i dont need money to get any bearings or anything during install
Old 09-26-2012, 09:52 PM   #254

DO IT ******
Old 09-26-2012, 10:56 PM   #255

Hahah i know! When i went to go check it out, I found out it was one of my friends dads selling it! i just cant wait to regear this bitch so i can buy it
Old 09-26-2012, 10:58 PM   #256
Firefighter:
Quote:
Hahah i know! When i went to go check it out, I found out it was one of my friends dads selling it! i just cant wait to regear this bitch so i can buy it
Hey you twat! you asked me to take pics of how i mounted my grille, i posted them like 4 days ago lol
Old 09-26-2012, 11:07 PM   #258
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
We should change the name of this thread to 96-97 Tacoma thread
this is Austins build thread lmao
Old 09-26-2012, 11:10 PM   #260
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
oops!!!! LOL
just copy and paste that shit over to the other thread. and i think it should be called the 95-97 thread too