Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Austin's 1996 Midtravel Tacoma Build

Old 01-09-2013, 10:31 AM   #541
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03tacoman View Post
I love your front end so much haha screw my 03
Haha thanks a lot man!!
Old 01-09-2013, 08:36 PM   #542
03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
03tacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
Haha thanks a lot man!!
whenever I get around to it i'm going to do my grille like yours I like that mesh. was yours the XXL size?
Old 01-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #543
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
whenever I get around to it i'm going to do my grille like yours I like that mesh. was yours the XXL size?
I love it but i kinda messed up when i did it so im gonna buy a new stock one again honestly i dont remember!! Just get the dimensions of the mesh and make sure it covers your whole grille before you get it!!

Posted pics of the aero 2525 put in!! I love how it sounds!! pretty happy with it except the price to put it in lol
Old 01-10-2013, 07:05 AM   #544
03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed03tacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
03tacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I love it but i kinda messed up when i did it so im gonna buy a new stock one again honestly i dont remember!! Just get the dimensions of the mesh and make sure it covers your whole grille before you get it!!

Posted pics of the aero 2525 put in!! I love how it sounds!! pretty happy with it except the price to put it in lol
video so we can hear it?
Old 01-10-2013, 08:19 AM   #545
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

Army: 91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
3RZ Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
video so we can hear it?

X2
Old 02-17-2013, 12:28 AM   #546

Okay so after being in the shop for about a month i finished rebuilding the coilovers, regeared the front differential, put my new grille in, and put my HID's in! Dont even ask why it took so long we couldnt find the correct shaft for my coilovers, i ended up needing a new shaft, new spanner nuts, was missing 2 seals in the kit i bought, and i cant even think about what else went wrong!! Hahaha well its back on the street again and its got 4wd and the coilovers are great now!! ill get more pics of the HID output and videos of my exhaust soon!

First drive for a month, fresh out of my school auto shop where i worked on it!

5000K HID's

Coilovers taken apart, learned how to rebuild shocks!
Old 02-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #547

Truck is up for sale! $7000! Looking to buy an RX-8 but im gonna miss it so much!
Old 02-26-2013, 06:32 AM   #550

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
....glws
??? Im confused. Too much? I have it for $6700 on craigslist now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
How bout you swap me diffs before you sell
Hahaha no way!! Too much work to regear these!!
Old 02-26-2013, 12:15 PM   #552
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
??? Im confused. Too much? I have it for $6700 on craigslist now
No, you selling it for an RX8
Old 02-26-2013, 12:52 PM   #554
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Don't hate. They are not too bad. I would trade mine for one in a heart beat.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:48 PM   #555
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
I know a guy who blew up his rotary. You have to keep those things running hot or else they build up lots of carbon. Redlining it once a week will keep the carbon out.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:10 PM   #557

Sold it for $6500 could of got more but im impatient haha! I was so sad to see it go im proud of it!!! ill be posting pics of my car when i get it! Ill miss it so much!

The guys tacoma who bought mine

Old 03-04-2013, 12:27 PM   #558

Ended up buying a 2002 RSX Type-S!

I miss my truck already though but im loving this car!!

Let the modding begin!!

Old 03-18-2013, 09:43 PM   #559
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery

I was wondering where you disappeared to, sad to see an Austin without a Taco. $6500 was way too cheap for that sexy beast, I bet it needs a hug...

I know I do