Austin's 1996 Midtravel Tacoma Build

Old 06-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #41
Kennyperez is on a distinguished road

Name: Kenny
Kennyperez's Tacoma Gallery
Ya i noticed a huge difference!!
plus no one can see in(; if ya know what i mean
Old 06-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #42
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyperez View Post
Ya i noticed a huge difference!!
plus no one can see in(; if ya know what i mean
Lmao! I dont need any details on that..
Old 06-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #43
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Gave it a bath, but it got dirty today

Almost made it to the top!
http://youtu.be/GTFBwfnTzFs
Old 06-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #44
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KID RAY View Post
Looks awesome with them non black aluminum wheels, black wheels scream MALL CRAWLER !!!!!! I also run non black aluminum wheels, I refuse having my truck look cheap and ghetto rattle canned.
I'm the same way. Nothing says ghetto, trashy and street only more than a black truck.

I think your truck is pretty.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:35 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by KID RAY View Post
Looks awesome with them non black aluminum wheels, black wheels scream MALL CRAWLER !!!!!! I also run non black aluminum wheels, I refuse having my truck look cheap and ghetto rattle canned.
Lol! your truck looks clean! I like the green color

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
I'm the same way. Nothing says ghetto, trashy and street only more than a black truck.

I think your truck is pretty.
Lmao your truck is black with black rims! And thanks!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #46
998cc is on a distinguished road
Name: Russ
998cc's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice, clean Taco for the price. Congrats!!
Old 06-07-2012, 11:07 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by 998cc View Post
Very nice, clean Taco for the price. Congrats!!
Thanks! A lot more to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
I like what you've done to it!
Thanks still have a lot to do but just waiting until i have the cash to do it, next up is 5100s for the front to get rid of these spacers
Old 06-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #49

Good news! Just ordered 5100s for the front from downsouth so ill have 5100s all around! No more spacers! Ill post pics when they get here!
Old 06-27-2012, 02:04 AM   #50

Finally picked out my next exhaust cause i got bored with this one.. this is what ill be buying once i get paid in a few days

Old 06-29-2012, 12:27 AM   #51
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
So when's the next Yuma TW meet and greet. I've seen an increase in Yuma members
Old 06-29-2012, 08:28 AM   #52

I wish! The only meets we have are on sundays for all the import cars. A tw meet would be badass!
Old 06-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #53
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

well i know sunday(hopefully) im helping another member install some fiberglass on his truck ur more then welcom to come out and hang
Old 06-29-2012, 07:18 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
well i know sunday(hopefully) im helping another member install some fiberglass on his truck ur more then welcom to come out and hang
In yuma?? Sweet whats his username?
Old 06-29-2012, 11:21 PM   #55

markmatters hes in San Luis. He ordered parts from my buddy who owned a shop in town.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:40 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
markmatters hes in San Luis. He ordered parts from my buddy who owned a shop in town.
I wouldve gone but i installed my tach today and painted half the interior up ha all in the afternoon heat too! except the plug for the cluster lights isnt plugged in all the way so i gotta take it apart again
Old 07-08-2012, 06:08 PM   #57

Added some pics of all my painted interior pieces, and b&m shift knob
Old 07-17-2012, 10:46 PM   #58

Posted pics of the hella 500ff's installed today
Old 07-17-2012, 10:59 PM   #59
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
Posted pics of the hella 500ff's installed today
I like the placement
Old 07-17-2012, 11:20 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
I like the placement
thanks! I was gonna spread them apart but i liked this look a little better i guess