Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Austin's 1996 Midtravel Tacoma Build

Old 07-17-2012, 11:24 PM   #61
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
thanks! I was gonna spread them apart but i liked this look a little better i guess
did you just drill into the chrome bumper? Thats what I did
Old 07-18-2012, 10:24 AM   #62
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
did you just drill into the chrome bumper? Thats what I did
Yup i wanted to see if they would go behind the grill and then cut around the lights when they were in but they wouldnt fit like how i wanted em to haha
Old 07-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #63
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Got my 33's on today!! 800 something dollahs from discount tire. Posted pics in the first post. I didnt feel much of a power loss honestly
Old 07-18-2012, 09:26 PM   #64
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Got my 33's on today!! 800 something dollahs from discount tire. Posted pics in the first post. I didnt feel much of a power loss honestly
Any rubbing?
Old 07-18-2012, 09:48 PM   #65

Quote:
Any rubbing?
Hell yeah but i took care of it with a little hammering and these cutter things i had in the garage haha so far its gone, now ill see if it rubs when im offroading
Old 07-18-2012, 11:22 PM   #66
Firefighter:
Quote:
Hell yeah but i took care of it with a little hammering and these cutter things i had in the garage haha so far its gone, now ill see if it rubs when im offroading
The BFH mod?
Old 07-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #67

Quote:
The BFH mod?
maybe.....
Old 07-19-2012, 12:04 AM   #68
Firefighter:
Quote:
maybe.....
nice hahaha ive done that mod to a few things
Old 07-19-2012, 10:01 PM   #69

Quote:
nice hahaha ive done that mod to a few things
They still rubbed like mofo's so i did even more cutting and hammering tonight
Old 07-19-2012, 10:13 PM   #70
Firefighter:
Quote:
They still rubbed like mofo's so i did even more cutting and hammering tonight
Maybe get some spacers? What are they rubbing on?
Old 07-19-2012, 11:16 PM   #71

I probably will once i get some more cash if the trimming i did tonight didnt work. I wont need new lug nuts right?
Old 07-19-2012, 11:18 PM   #72
Firefighter:
Quote:
I probably will once i get some more cash if the trimming i did tonight didnt work. I wont need new lug nuts right?
I dont believe so
Old 07-20-2012, 01:01 AM   #73

Wheel spacers it is then inna couple weeks! Oh and i lost the covers to my hellas already
Old 07-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #74
Firefighter:
Quote:
Wheel spacers it is then inna couple weeks! Oh and i lost the covers to my hellas already
hahahaha i dont even put mine on anymore
Old 07-22-2012, 11:09 PM   #75

Posted a couple pics with the ugly chrome fender flares off! Also will be getting a pair of OME 881 coils to swap out with my stockies next week
Old 07-22-2012, 11:11 PM   #76

Quote:
hahahaha i dont even put mine on anymore
Lol oh well i dont see how theyll get hurt without the covers so whatevahz
Old 07-22-2012, 11:12 PM   #77
Firefighter:
Quote:
Lol oh well i dont see how theyll get hurt without the covers so whatevahz
did you get the driving lights or fogs?
Old 07-23-2012, 04:59 AM   #78

Quote:
did you get the driving lights or fogs?
Driving lights. Would the fogs spread out more light but have left distance?
Old 07-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #79
Firefighter:
Quote:
Driving lights. Would the fogs spread out more light but have less distance?
Yes. If u get pulled over for not having covers on, just tell the cop they are your fog lights
Old 07-23-2012, 08:06 PM   #80

Quote:
Yes. If u get pulled over for not having covers on, just tell the cop they are your fog lights
Really theyd pull me over? In arizona? I asked a cop when he came to my work and he said it doesnt matter but he seemed a little clueless hahah