Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Trigo's stockish 4 banger 4x4

Old 01-27-2013, 08:50 PM   #41
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
hey, what kind of gas mileage you getting on that 4 banger?thats the same setup im looking to get
right now im getting like 200-220 a tank mostly city driving though, dont know what that works out in MPG
Old 01-27-2013, 09:01 PM   #42
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Couple of updates!

Decided to do a few small mods while Im saving up for LT. I painted my wheels a grey gun metal color, tinted my tail lights and corners, and removed my rear bumper but im gonna be putting a tube one on as soon as i get around to making some brackets

Also I went on an annual desert trip to superstition earlier this month with a buch of other members, had a good time but my suspension held me back alot haha heres some pics

Old 02-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #43

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
A few small Updates!
Today I got bored so I decided to color matched grille & emblem

On Friday I bought some OEM Replacement King Shocks, my plan is to have them rebuilt and converted to extended travel soon. And I put on some 1" wheel spacers

Old 02-26-2013, 03:20 PM   #45

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00taco00 View Post
What did you do with your washer fluid resevor
What about it?
Old 02-26-2013, 06:11 PM   #47
00taco00 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Reagan
00taco00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
What about it?
Does your truck have washer fluid? I see u took out the stock reservoir.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #48

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Damn son... you is a picture whore aintchya ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00taco00 View Post
Does your truck have washer fluid? I see u took out the stock reservoir.
Nope no window washer fluid
Old 03-17-2013, 04:10 PM   #49

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
A few updates:

I had Chris (csjumper2003) install some white LED's in my dash to replace the stock green one. Looks 100x better IMO, also bought a Cobra CB radio and 4" Firestik

I bought a 40" LED bar off of Evan (Taco Man In HD) thing is ridiculous bright, I was originally gonna mount it on my roof but it was a whole lot simpler to just put it on the bumper

I bought some eBay black casing headlights and installed them with some 6k HID's that a friend got me for $60

LED turn signal bulbs: Best pics ATM :

Glassworks 4.5 inch front fenders, gonna paint and install this week
Old 03-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #50
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet bro! Any chance you can take a night pic of how those corners look with the headlights on as well?

Been debating if I should order those from Chris along with a couple other lights
Old 03-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #52

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Sweet bro! Any chance you can take a night pic of how those corners look with the headlights on as well?

Been debating if I should order those from Chris along with a couple other lights
Will do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Trucks looking great buddy.....

look at all these thugs.....

thanks Doug! that sig pic of yours is looking pretty gnar if I might add
Old 03-17-2013, 05:20 PM   #53
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
Will do!

thanks Doug! that sig pic of yours is looking pretty gnar if I might add

Yeah, its got "BRAAAAAAP" all over it....
Old 03-17-2013, 05:31 PM   #54
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-02-2013, 10:18 PM   #55

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Update

Rattled canned the fenders for now since I plan on getting a fiberglass skewped hood soon and Ill have the whole front end painted at the same time. Big thanks to Reagan for the help with the install!

Old 04-06-2013, 03:20 PM   #56
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
What up bro! What kind of bulbs you got in your corners? Got a link?
Old 04-06-2013, 04:44 PM   #57

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
What up bro! What kind of bulbs you got in your corners? Got a link?
Can't remember but I think my friend threw them in with some HID's I bought off of him, I'll ask him how much he sells them for and I'll get back to you
Old 05-07-2013, 07:30 PM   #58

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
New 01-04 taillights with clear turn signals

Fiberwerx 4" bedsides

Light rack I bought off another member, decided to run a 40" LED bar which I had laying around but once I mounted it up and tested it I found out that I'd waste about half of the light output on the roof. So the LED bar is going back on the bumper and im getting 5 7" HID's to put on the rack

Duel gas can carriers
Old 05-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #59
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
I like that all white grille, looks really good
Old 05-09-2013, 01:15 PM   #60
TRDFORME is on a distinguished road
TRDFORME's Tacoma Gallery
I'm likin that white grill as well, what did you use to paint it? My truck is white as well.