Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

THE BIG DOG BUILD

Old 04-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
THE BIG DOG BUILD

1989 TOYOTA PICKUP AC SR5 3.0

Pro comp 15" black rock rims
33 12.5 Procomp mud train tires
Blacked out tail lights
Blacked out grill
K&N Air intake
Limo tented windows
Pioneer head unit
2 Pioneer Premier 10s
Pioneer amp
Pre runner tube front bumper
DonnoD rock sliders
Custom Fab rear Bumper
Pro comp 4" stage II lift
Uniden pro 538w CB
4' fire stik
3 8" procomp lights
Second Gen bedside rails and cleats
hi-lift 48" Jack
Custom hi-lift mount

This is what she looked like when i got her

First i rebuilt the engine it was trashed new block camshaft and heads now she runs like a champ

I installed a uniden pro538w CB with a 4' firestik

Installed my front Bumper and painted it flat black

Pro comp 4" stage 2 lift having a mod day buying 2 18 packs and 3 pizzas was way cheaper than 500 dollars to 4 wheel parts well worth the 13 hours

Got some 33 12.5 15 pro comp muds

DonnoD from Vegas made and installed my sliders love how they turned out and got a great price also painted them flat black

Installed my new rear bumper

Installed second gen bed side rails

Installed my k&n air intake

Got a matching spare rim and a jerry can

Things to come in the near future
Rock lights
And who knows What else ill come up with
Old 05-03-2012, 10:09 PM   #2
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
just realized you've done so much to this truck, within the past few months! looking good for sure
Old 05-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #3
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
just realized you've done so much to this truck, within the past few months! looking good for sure

Thanks man with a lot of your help that was all done this year I found a roll bar on Cl for 60 bucks but the Guy hasn't answered me thanks for all your help
Old 05-03-2012, 10:34 PM   #4
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
a roll bar would be nice. no problem man, happy to help
Old 05-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #5
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Just added 3 procomp 8" lights to my Bumper pictures to come
Old 05-17-2012, 09:41 PM   #6
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Way to work with what you've got, super-nice build man
Old 05-17-2012, 10:08 PM   #7
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIGUNHAWKIX View Post
Way to work with what you've got, super-nice build man

Thank you I appreciate all the feed back I love my pre taco
Old 05-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #9
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Kind of at a stand still rear Bumper is 360. Bucks so will have to wait for a while rock lights are cheep enough but how often will I use them I never wheel at night LOL secondary fuse block will probably go in next week but then what LOL
Old 05-19-2012, 08:58 PM   #10
Deercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Deercantseeme's Tacoma Gallery
Truck's sick!!
Old 05-19-2012, 09:01 PM   #11
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deercantseeme View Post
Truck's sick!!

Thanks man I love it
Old 05-24-2012, 12:41 AM   #12
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Just in stalled a custom tube rear bumper with a tire and Jerry can swing arm
Old 05-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #13
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
I got bedside rails and cleats form a Guy that totaled his 05 Tacoma so I will have the only pre taco with bedside rails should be installed this week
Old 05-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #14
H Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Heather
H Bomb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
I got bedside rails and cleats form a Guy that totaled his 05 Tacoma so I will have the only pre taco with bedside rails should be installed this week
That's an awesome idea! Post up pics when you get them installed!
Old 05-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #15
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bomb View Post
That's an awesome idea! Post up pics when you get them installed!

Old 05-31-2012, 08:37 PM   #16
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Got the bed rails in today going to install this week and tocobo is making me hi-lift mount that fit into my bed rails
Old 06-08-2012, 04:37 AM   #17
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
beat me to it, i was gonna try and get em

right on though looks good!
Old 06-14-2012, 07:43 PM   #18
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
So instead of doing something cool or fun with this paycheck like I always try to do I was thinking k&n intake buying a Jerry can and a couple spare rims and tires those were some of the things I was thinking this week but my truck had other ideas my alternator went out 200 down the drain wth Toyota that thing only lasted 23 years and 220000 miles they don't make things like they used to LOL
Old 06-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #19
Deercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Deercantseeme's Tacoma Gallery
What a pos. lol. Hope you get the same out of the replacement.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:30 PM   #20
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Sold my stock spare tire and rim tire was new but useless because it was only a 31 Ordered a matching spare rim on Monday and trying to find a cheap spare tire