Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Matt's(STiLL WILL) white 1995.5 Xtracab Tacoma V6 4x4: CLEAN & MEAN ;)

Old 08-23-2012, 09:25 PM   #201
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
sounds good to me. But here's a picture of some of the underbody to give you a heads up hah
Holy shit dude do you wash your truck with a bucket of salt water? Haha. Might be a 2 pizza job for me.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #202
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
Holy shit dude do you wash your truck with a bucket of salt water? Haha. Might be a 2 pizza job for me.
That's how it was when I bought it.. sucks hah two pizzas work for me
Old 08-23-2012, 09:49 PM   #203
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That's how it was when I bought it.. sucks hah two pizzas work for me
Dang wonder if he docked boats for a living lol.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #204
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Old 08-23-2012, 11:23 PM   #205
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sounds good to me. But here's a picture of some of the underbody to give you a heads up hah
pshhhhh

Old 08-23-2012, 11:52 PM   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
pshhhhh

Well i dont feel as bad haha
Old 08-23-2012, 11:54 PM   #207
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
pshhhhh

DTF leaf pack w/optional oxidation coating.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:42 AM   #208

DTF LT!!
Old 09-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #209
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 12:42 PM   #210
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
DTF leaf pack w/optional oxidation coating.
No.1 is pre-rusting your junk

Quote:
DTF LT!!
Yes!
Old 09-12-2012, 11:43 AM   #211
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
No.1 is pre-rusting your junk

Yes!
I want oxidized DTF canti LT rear STAT.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #212
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
damn dude that is one sick ass first gen!!! stormtrooper/icon FTW!!!! makes me miss my white first gen i used to have
Old 09-13-2012, 10:46 AM   #214
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
nice grill...
Every time I see it I can't help but compliment. Very nice work Homer wish I could afford one but I spend all my money on metal, shocks, and tools
Old 09-13-2012, 12:02 PM   #215
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
damn dude that is one sick ass first gen!!! stormtrooper/icon FTW!!!! makes me miss my white first gen i used to have
Thanks man! Hopefully repainting it to Toyota Super White(from the old egg shell white) by the end of the year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
nice grill...

I only have YOU to thank for that!

Quote:
Every time I see it I can't help but compliment. Very nice work Homer wish I could afford one but I spend all my money on metal, shocks, and tools
Old 09-13-2012, 12:08 PM   #216

Quote:
Thanks man! Hopefully repainting it to Toyota Super White(from the old egg shell white) by the end of the year!
Super White II 040 FTW!!!
Old 10-30-2012, 12:53 AM   #217

Old 11-03-2012, 01:54 AM   #218
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
whens the DTF LT coming son
Old 11-03-2012, 02:26 AM   #219

Quote:
whens the DTF LT coming son
O you know......

Like never. Haha pulling the trigger on canti set up?
Old 11-03-2012, 03:50 AM   #220
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Nope lol. I'm at a happy point with the truck. If anything, it'll be a paint job next and then I'm done. I've had the cash go full blown LT w/custom Icon shocks and all but I've decided to save it for the time being.