Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Matt's(STiLL WILL) white 1995.5 Xtracab Tacoma V6 4x4: CLEAN & MEAN ;)

Old 05-07-2012, 11:14 PM   #21
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckdaddy View Post
by far the cleanest taco ive seen! looks great i love the flares!
Thanks man! I'll try to put up some new pics tomorrow. Gotta finish detailing it again.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:59 PM   #22
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

As promised, new pictures:

Old 05-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #23
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
I love your tail lights. Ive been wanting those for while. Are they the Ebay led style?
Old 05-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #24
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
I love your tail lights. Ive been wanting those for while. Are they the Ebay led style?
Thanks man! Still gotta put in my HomerTaco Satoshi grill!!

Yeah, I picked the tail lights up from ebay, but not LED. I don't think LED tails are a good match aesthetically for the 95-97/98-00 1st Gens.

Here's where I bought mine: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-1999-20...#ht_5648wt_840
Old 05-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #26
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sweet! stoked to see that grill
Old 05-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #27
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Are those just the stock leaf packs?
When I bought the truck in January this year, the passenger side stock leaf packs were literally in 2 halves! Fully snapped---beyond negative arch lol. So I needed a quick replacement----so I sourced some OEM replacement Dorman leaf packs.

These will be replaced sometime sooner than later though for something more performance-oriented like some Alcans from Wheelers.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #28
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
When I bought the truck in January this year, the passenger side stock leaf packs were literally in 2 halves! Fully snapped---beyond negative arch lol. So I needed a quick replacement----so I sourced some OEM replacement Dorman leaf packs.

These will be replaced sometime sooner than later though for something more performance-oriented like some Alcans from Wheelers.
wow thats crazy!
Im not positive but i dont think anyone makes lift leaf packs for our body style. the spring hanger or something is in a different location
Old 05-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #29
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
wow thats crazy!
Im not positive but i dont think anyone makes lift leaf packs for our body style. the spring hanger or something is in a different location
Right? lol

The 95-97 Tacomas had different leaf spring hanger locations but Wheelers conveniently sells leaf packs made specifically for our trucks manufactured to by Alcan.

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/9504t...eafsprings.htm
Old 05-08-2012, 10:08 PM   #30
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Right? lol

The 95-97 Tacomas had different leaf spring hanger locations but Wheelers conveniently sells leaf packs made specifically for our trucks manufactured to by Alcan.

Yup. Our leaf springs are 3" shorter than the 98-04
Old 05-08-2012, 11:48 PM   #31
Kennyperez is on a distinguished road

Name: Kenny
Kennyperez's Tacoma Gallery
all i have to say is

"<3<3"
Old 05-09-2012, 09:38 AM   #32
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyperez View Post
all i have to say is

"<3<3"
Hahaha thx man
Old 05-09-2012, 08:30 PM   #33
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Right? lol

oh sweet! i didnt know that. awesome
Old 05-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #35
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
oh sweet! i didnt know that. awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Nice.
Thanks man!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:55 PM   #36
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
Yup. Our leaf springs are 3" shorter than the 98-04
Wow. I never knew the pre-98s had a shorter leaf spring. Good to know.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:56 PM   #37
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdracing5 View Post
Wow. I never knew the pre-98s had a shorter leaf spring. Good to know.
Probably one of the few rare suspension differences on the 1st gens.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #38
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Just picked up my truck from the local gear shop....had an Auburn Gear LSD installed on the rear axle. No more 1 tire fire!!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #39
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Finally got to throw my bike on the Taco and ride some trails today after missing a few week/weekends due to traveling or working on the truck.