Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Matt's(STiLL WILL) white 1995.5 Xtracab Tacoma V6 4x4: CLEAN & MEAN ;)

Old 05-11-2012, 11:13 AM   #42
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by apierce7565 View Post
This is probably the cleanest truck ive ever seen! Great job man!
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
sweet bike too!
I love my Santa Cruz.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #43
552Jrider will become famous soon enough

Name: Jeremy
552Jrider's Tacoma Gallery
What shackles are u running?
Old 05-14-2012, 02:56 PM   #44
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 552Jrider View Post
What shackles are u running?
Toytec 2" shackles
Old 05-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #45
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

I think it may be diff drop time or......?

Old 05-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #46
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Diff drops are stupid, Just go with it.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:19 PM   #47
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Diff drops are stupid, Just go with it.
Ever seen rubbage like that? I might back down the front collars a little to alleviate the angle of the axles. Not sure though. The other side has the same axle and bottom coil contact but not as bad. Hmmm
Old 05-20-2012, 10:24 PM   #48
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
I think it may be diff drop time or......?

Never seen or heard of such a thing
Old 05-21-2012, 10:41 PM   #49
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Never seen or heard of such a thing
All fixed as of TODAY.

Old 05-22-2012, 05:22 PM   #50
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
All fixed as of TODAY.

Can you still get your skid plate back on? Mine was a pain in the ass..
Old 05-22-2012, 08:33 PM   #51
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Can you still get your skid plate back on? Mine was a pain in the ass..
Nope, threw the stock skid back on. Fits just fine w/the diff drop. Toytec even provided small spacers to accommodate the sight change in droop height of the front diff. I mean super slight but enough to use the 1/4" spacers they provide.

Needless to say I've got the Skid Rows up for sale....but preferably for local pickup. 3/16 guage steel skid plates would be too expensive to ship weight wise---unless the buyer doesn't mind covering it. They are heavy bitches!

I'm honestly happier without the Skid Rows. Much less weight up front and I didn't use them to their full purpose.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:21 PM   #52
Firefighter:
Quote:
Nope, threw the stock skid back on. Fits just fine w/the diff drop. Toytec even provided small spacers to accommodate the sight change in droop height of the front diff. I mean super slight but enough to use the 1/4" spacers they provide.

Needless to say I've got the Skid Rows up for sale....but preferably for local pickup. 3/16 guage steel skid plates would be too expensive to ship weight wise---unless the buyer doesn't mind covering it. They are heavy bitches!

I'm honestly happier without the Skid Rows. Much less weight up front and I didn't use them to their full purpose.
Huh thats interesting. At least Toytec gave you some spacers for the skid plate. I had to get my own and make the bolt holes bigger
Old 06-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #53
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

FINALLY installed my Satoshi by HomerTaco! The only 95-97 Satoshi grill he made, and ever will make.

Old 06-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #54
Firefighter:
I want your headlights. Im going to steal them from you. just kidding haha truck looks great dude
Old 06-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #55
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
I want your headlights. Im going to steal them from you. just kidding haha truck looks great dude
Haha thx man!

Dude the diamond crystal headlight casings are cheap off ebay! Got my pair for less than $50 shipped. Just search "diamond crystal headlight + Tacoma" The size is 7x6. I'm running H4 Sylvania ZXE bulbs and the spread is awesome. Super white, with only a hint of "hid" blue. Dooo eeeet.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #56
Firefighter:
Quote:
Haha thx man!

Dude the diamond crystal headlight casings are cheap off ebay! Got my pair for less than $50 shipped. Just search "diamond crystal headlight + Tacoma" The size is 7x6. I'm running H4 Sylvania ZXE bulbs and the spread is awesome. Super white, with only a hint of "hid" blue. Dooo eeeet.
What brand did you buy? I eventually want to do projectors
Old 06-04-2012, 03:54 PM   #57
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
What brand did you buy? I eventually want to do projectors
No name brand lol. I found this for you. $24.95! Dooooo eeeet lol.

I thought about projectors for my Tacoma but honestly I don't feel like it fits the style of that front end. It looks ricey to me lol.

Old 06-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #58
Firefighter:
Quote:
No name brand lol. I found this for you. $24.95! Dooooo eeeet lol.

I thought about projectors for my Tacoma but honestly I don't feel like it fits the style of that front end. It looks ricey to me lol.

Wow thats a great price... Dammit your making me want to spend more money hahaha projectors are bright as hell
Old 06-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #59
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Wow thats a great price... Dammit your making me want to spend more money hahaha projectors are bright as hell

Wait until you see the tube bumper my friend will be fabbing up for me...gonna throw a 20" LED light strip on it.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:19 PM   #60
Firefighter:
Quote:

Wait until you see the tube bumper my friend will be fabbing up for me...gonna throw a 20" LED light strip on it.
when is this coming?