Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

My 2003 double cab build

Old 03-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #321
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
any new updates?
None yet, I was gonna hit em up tomorrow
Old 03-24-2013, 11:56 AM   #322
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

I picked up some King bumps for the front of my truck
Old 03-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #323

new eta for the Canti is a week from Friday
Old 03-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #324
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
new eta for the Canti is a week from Friday
Can't wait to see it!
Old 03-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #325
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Dam was hoping I'd get to see this in time for pismo! maybe later in the year I'll make another trip to see this beast!
Old 04-19-2013, 08:45 PM   #326
Hockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to all
Name: Kaleb
Hockeyman90's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck man
Old 04-19-2013, 09:51 PM   #327
F1Taco is on a distinguished road
F1Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Dude you race this thing?
Old 04-19-2013, 09:52 PM   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Taco View Post
Dude you race this thing?
oh of course bruh!!!!
Old 04-19-2013, 09:52 PM   #329
F1Taco is on a distinguished road
F1Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hell ya man I come through SB sometimes visiting my girl, we should meet up and offroad on the beach
Old 04-19-2013, 10:43 PM   #330

Goleta beach? Sounds good to me!!
Old 04-21-2013, 03:55 PM   #331

well... i got the truck back! and well its kinda badass

Old 04-21-2013, 03:57 PM   #332
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I didn't know something like that completely under the bed was possible! I now want to do this! Haha
Old 04-21-2013, 08:50 PM   #334

Ill be sure to take pics! I haven't seem it cycled but they said its cycling 16.25 metal to metal. And 15.75 bumped and strapped. It sits at 8" up travel at ride hight. The springs are a little clapped so might have them re arched because its looking like a kibbie truck but I need to get glass, went and got gnarly through some drainage ditches and it rubs bad haha.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:24 PM   #335
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill be sure to take pics! I haven't seem it cycled but they said its cycling 16.25 metal to metal. And 15.75 bumped and strapped. It sits at 8" up travel at ride hight. The springs are a little clapped so might have them re arched because its looking like a kibbie truck but I need to get glass, went and got gnarly through some drainage ditches and it rubs bad haha.
Drainage ditches you say?!
Nice LED Bar bruh
Old 04-21-2013, 09:31 PM   #336
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:33 PM   #337
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great Jordan! Congrats dude
Old 04-21-2013, 09:36 PM   #338
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Dang
Old 04-21-2013, 09:40 PM   #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Drainage ditches you say?!
Nice LED Bar bruh
The one near Anthony's house

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Looks great Jordan! Congrats dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
Very nice.
Thanks! I'm very happy with it
Old 04-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #340
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

So many moving parts

EDIT: Am I crazy or is there no centering pin in your leafs?