Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

My 2003 double cab build

Old 04-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
My 2003 double cab build

New Update
Front:
Camburg lt
8" King coil overs
2.5 8" triple bypasses
2.0 2" king bumps
TC cam tab gussets
TC upper tower gussets
TC spindle gussets
Glassworks color matched
Rear:
LSK custom built cantilever with engage 50t and king 10" double bypasses king 2.5x4" bumps
Wheels n' tires:
procomp rock crawler 52 series
Pro comp mts 32x11.5x15
Misc:
hid head lights
scan gauge II

Old 04-29-2012, 08:27 PM   #3
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

thanks man! just need to get some wheels and tires now!
Old 04-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTaco28 View Post
Nice work! Coilovers lookin good
haha ya there awesome! thanks man
Old 04-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #6

remember that one stud that was coming out on the coil over? well some how the threads were all jacked up but no issue i just got the right size tap and chased the threads on the stud and in the top plate of the coil over and the locktited it in and its all good to go!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #7
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
the derp looks sick in day light!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:10 PM   #8

ehh its alright. truck needs to be wider!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #9
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

better than the silver

i spy my truck

Old 04-30-2012, 08:04 AM   #10

haha ya your truck is i the background i didnt notice
Old 04-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #11

just another pic i took today
Old 04-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #12

epic bro lean
Old 04-30-2012, 08:44 PM   #13
Jnizzle is on a distinguished road

Name: Jack
Jnizzle's Tacoma Gallery
nice, what wheels/tires you looking at?
Old 04-30-2012, 08:44 PM   #14

psh not even that bad
yours is worse haha
Old 04-30-2012, 08:45 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnizzle View Post
nice, what wheels/tires you looking at?
think im gonna go with pro comp street locks and haven decided on the tires i want and or what size
Old 04-30-2012, 08:45 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
psh not even that bad
yours is worse haha
yeah rightttt.. i have a reverse bro lean
Old 04-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #17

haha true your rear end randomly just gets higher haha
Old 04-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #18

its because my dirtbike hasnt been in it in sooo long
Old 04-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #19
Jnizzle is on a distinguished road

Name: Jack
Jnizzle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
think im gonna go with pro comp street locks and haven decided on the tires i want and or what size
hell yeah im looking at the same rims! those rims with some duratrac's is what im looking at when my tires are done this fall.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:56 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnizzle View Post
hell yeah im looking at the same rims! those rims with some duratrac's is what im looking at when my tires are done this fall.
street locks are sick! i think i might get grabbers or bfg ats