Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

ponethousand's build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2013, 08:18 AM   #382
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
Any more pictures of the new front bumper?

Here you go! Really like the clean lines. Trying to get use to no stinger. Everything fits like a glove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
on the icons!!!! Bumper looks schaweet too. I figured you were going to get the ARB.
ARB is sick! If I didn't get such a good deal on this one I would have swooped one up! I'm going to cop some heated mirrors. Nah just playing. ICONS!
Old 04-05-2013, 08:44 AM   #383
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Peace Officer currently, US Army "Retired" as well
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=ponethousand;6698389]

Here you go! Really like the clean lines. Trying to get use to no stinger. Everything fits like a glove!
QUOTE]
Is this the "high clearance" version or regular?
Old 04-05-2013, 08:52 AM   #384
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is the standard one. Although plenty of clearance. I believe the high clearance does not have the two bottom side plates, so more of the inner of the truck would show like my trail gear did.

Old 04-05-2013, 08:58 AM   #385
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post

Looks good
Old 04-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #386

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Looks good
Thanks mang. Icon suspension comes in on Wed. I have to make an appointment with you soon. Maybe in a couple of weeks??
Old 04-05-2013, 09:31 AM   #387
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Thanks mang. Icon suspension comes in on Wed. I have to make an appointment with you soon. Maybe in a couple of weeks??
Sounds good
Old 04-05-2013, 10:28 AM   #388
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Peace Officer currently, US Army "Retired" as well
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is the standard one. Although plenty of clearance. I believe the high clearance does not have the two bottom side plates, so more of the inner of the truck would show like my trail gear did.

Cool thanks.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:19 PM   #389
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man. How about some pics of that sweet ass rear bumpa you picked up last week...
Old 04-08-2013, 11:01 AM   #390

Trimmin the bud builts to fit under the elite

Old 04-09-2013, 04:20 PM   #391

Bud builts back on, black mirrors installed. And finally a good tire chuck! Shit is like butter!
Old 04-09-2013, 04:40 PM   #392
Have Lockers will Travel!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
I like that CO2 setup. On my want list....
Old 04-10-2013, 09:49 AM   #393

Snap!

Old 04-10-2013, 10:38 AM   #394
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
i approve of this post!
Old 04-12-2013, 08:30 AM   #395

Ordered my Arb locker for the front.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:47 AM   #396
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-12-2013, 09:40 AM   #397
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ordered my Arb locker for the front.
X2

You planning on doing it yourself?
Old 04-12-2013, 09:50 AM   #398

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOly View Post
X2

You planning on doing it yourself?
Nope, I have a shop locally that did my gears and will do the arb. What part of the bay area are you from? I'm from sacramento area.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #399
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope, I have a shop locally that did my gears and will do the arb. What part of the bay area are you from? I'm from sacramento area.
I'm in Martinez,where the martini was invented! so they say..., it's the city right next to Jerry's shop.

God damn you got lucky on that bumper, you're the lucky guy that got that off Jerry's beastly soon to be SAS rig right?
Old 04-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #400

That's me. Right place at the right time. I was starting the elite off road group buy but didn't want to wait on the build time. Jerry posted it the same day I bought it. Had it powdercoated! That thing is a beast! Sold my trail gear bumper so it didn't hurt that bad. Now just waiting for my rear bumper, my locker, and I'm good to go.

Products Discussed in this Thread