FramerKat will become famous soon enough

Name: kAt
FramerKat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
It's been a week, where are the pics!?

Referring specifically to said bumper pictures, of course
Old 05-15-2013, 10:22 AM   #523
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Literally just walked in the door from my trip to California. Sorry guys going to be a couple of more days. I painted the base bumper but the swing out has not been touched. I still need to do the bump stops, diff drop, oh yeah my rtt came from fedex.... Try and knock it all out before my wheelin trip.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #524
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Instructor: AAAB/Bravo Co 1-210 AVN REGT/128th AVN BDE (Provisional)
Name: Ryan Mathis
Location: Lives: Newport News, VA(soon to be Ft. Carson)/Home: Leesburg, GA
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
weak sauce
Old 05-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #525
FramerKat will become famous soon enough

Name: kAt
FramerKat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Literally just walked in the door from my trip to California. Sorry guys going to be a couple of more days. I painted the base bumper but the swing out has not been touched. I still need to do the bump stops, diff drop, oh yeah my rtt came from fedex.... Try and knock it all out before my wheelin trip.
We'll be stalking...oh, I mean...waiting
Old 05-15-2013, 05:07 PM   #526
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

a little progress today, paint, timbrens, bumper.

Old 05-15-2013, 05:27 PM   #528

Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
So much gheyness in this thread
ha!
Old 05-15-2013, 05:32 PM   #529
no time for d-bags
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
make it all go faster!
Old 05-15-2013, 05:38 PM   #530
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
I am getting off pretty early this week...let me know when you are ready to install that bumper. I wanna see that work up close!!! Plus you will be needing my torque wrench again for them u bolts.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:37 PM   #531

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
make it all go faster!
You know about the juggle,.... wife, baby, work, work on truck,. Believe me every spare second is on this truck! I got all the hardware of the swing out. Primer the bottom, black paint tomorrow. Should be soon.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #532

Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
I am getting off pretty early this week...let me know when you are ready to install that bumper. I wanna see that work up close!!! Plus you will be needing my torque wrench again for them u bolts.
I'll call you later this week. So no go on uwharrie?
Old 05-16-2013, 02:23 AM   #533
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll call you later this week. So no go on uwharrie?
Yup not going on this one. I may swing down there later in the summer but this trip just doesn't fit uncle sams plan for my ass.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:44 PM   #534
no time for d-bags
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting for pictures. Twiddling thumbs
Old 05-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #536

Thanks Adam for all the hard work you put into this project. I'm extremly pleased with the end result! I'll take better pictures in a couple of days with a real camera. Love the way the side tubes hug the body of the truck. Matches the sliders. To be able to get into my truck bed with so little easy is priceless. The base bumper hugs the tail gate perfectly! Jerry cans will be on and loaded next week when i go camping!
Old 05-16-2013, 06:16 PM   #537
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sick!
Old 05-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #539

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Looks awesome man!!

But please put your hilift down haha
Can't, the jack part needs to be in the near the middle of spare.

Products Discussed in this Thread