Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

dezert mobbin, Budget Ballin Build!

Old 10-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #261
Spagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Spagget13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Still waiting for pics..
x2
Old 10-29-2012, 10:35 PM   #262
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nigel the 1st View Post
Great truck man.

Wheeling in the desert and hitting a few jumps always looks so damn fun.
One downfall of living in the UK in terms of wheeling is no deserts like you have in the US. I would love to see rigs like yours rolling around town

Keep it up.
thankyou its a lot of fun! an expensive addiction
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Still waiting for pics..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spagget13 View Post
x2
Well i was tired of the bed getting ripped in half and having to reinforce it all the time sooo this past week i had to come up with a solution to this frustration! and Bam!

Not quite finished yet gotta make the plate/mount for the race jack for in between the tires, get a licence plate LED, and cut up/grind down some rough edges in the bed. Ill get better pics in the daylight of it after its completely done, but now my frame is comepletely boxed in the rear got 3 cross supports on it too. And this sexy thing is in my truck for now!
Old 10-29-2012, 10:39 PM   #263
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
you build that kaleb?
Old 10-29-2012, 10:40 PM   #264
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
you build that kaleb?
si senior

EDIT: i gotta get more pics. these dont show all the work that is done. ill get a shot from above so u can see all the tube work. took me all week cause of school, work, and getting over to the shop. but majority of its done and im stoked! got the tires about 50% sticking out the bed. and i havent taken it out to test yet. but i will soon
Old 10-29-2012, 10:41 PM   #265
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
damn son, good work
Old 10-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #266

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
damn son, good work
EDIT above^^ and thanks man i wanna make the jack mount SDHQ style and have it on a skid and pop in/out like yours
Old 10-29-2012, 10:45 PM   #267
Kennyperez is on a distinguished road

Name: Kenny
Kennyperez's Tacoma Gallery
very nice man!
trucks looking really good
Old 10-29-2012, 11:24 PM   #268
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
good call on replacing that spare tire carrier with duel spares, I just did the same myself
Old 10-29-2012, 11:31 PM   #269

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
niceee!^^ me gusta! nice bedsides too
Old 10-30-2012, 02:42 PM   #270
biggie is on a distinguished road

Name: Collin
biggie's Tacoma Gallery
very nice! would love to see some daytime pics of the new setup
Old 10-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #271
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Looks good man!!
Old 11-03-2012, 02:33 PM   #272

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
So i went wheeling last night/morning around 1am with a buddy and this is how it went. Almost runout of gas. Break a brand new Tie strap for my tire carrier. end up spending the night out in the dez in a racing seat(3hrs), wake up, truck gets stuck, have no one to pull me out so i have to use my new jack and a lot of digging with a rock, then as i get unstuck, i notice a lovely nail is in my sidewall of the tire, cant get it fixed cause its in the sidewall, so it needs to be completely replaced! but no big deal cause i have lifetime extreme warranty on them at shitty 4 wheel parts but no it doesnt end there,Shitty 4 wheel parts said the tire was pro warrantied at 50% and i was just below 50%! so tire and mounting BS cost me $142. so i got one brand new tire, and 3 old ones. great.. so i gotta still fill my tank, get a new strap, and find a deal on 3 new tires soon. sorry for the venting, just a shitttyy day
Old 11-04-2012, 11:19 AM   #273
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
So i went wheeling last night/morning around 1am with a buddy and this is how it went. Almost runout of gas. Break a brand new Tie strap for my tire carrier. end up spending the night out in the dez in a racing seat(3hrs), wake up, truck gets stuck, have no one to pull me out so i have to use my new jack and a lot of digging with a rock, then as i get unstuck, i notice a lovely nail is in my sidewall of the tire, cant get it fixed cause its in the sidewall, so it needs to be completely replaced! but no big deal cause i have lifetime extreme warranty on them at shitty 4 wheel parts but no it doesnt end there,Shitty 4 wheel parts said the tire was pro warrantied at 50% and i was just below 50%! so tire and mounting BS cost me $142. so i got one brand new tire, and 3 old ones. great.. so i gotta still fill my tank, get a new strap, and find a deal on 3 new tires soon. sorry for the venting, just a shitttyy day
God damn were you running in your own baja 1000 or what??
Old 11-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #274
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
At least you still have a truck bro
Old 11-04-2012, 09:53 PM   #275

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
God damn were you running in your own baja 1000 or what??
ya felt like it! hah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
At least you still have a truck bro
true true, what happend to urs mannn?

And on the bright side of things, i finally got around to taking some better pictures of the tire carrier during the day (dont mind the one strap is broken and tied to the tube getting new ones soon that are double or triple ply)

Old 11-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #276

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
so i have 4 of these rims. there 17's and they fit on my truck. they have 37in BFG all terrains on them. im selling them. but im think instead of selling, i might throw them on my truck??? im gonna get new tires soon anyways since my current rims are 16's.. but getting tires for 17's is alot cheaper then 16s. and these beadlockers would look awesome if i painted them black and then painted the beadlock part on the outside red? wat do u guys think??
Old 11-05-2012, 10:14 PM   #277
Spagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Spagget13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
so i have 4 of these rims. there 17's and they fit on my truck. they have 37in BFG all terrains on them. im selling them. but im think instead of selling, i might throw them on my truck??? im gonna get new tires soon anyways since my current rims are 16's.. but getting tires for 17's is alot cheaper then 16s. and these beadlockers would look awesome if i painted them black and then painted the beadlock part on the outside red? wat do u guys think??

put em on and show us!
Old 11-05-2012, 10:17 PM   #278

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spagget13 View Post
put em on and show us!
i dont think they will fit on right now! haha theres 37s on them right now!! haha i'd have to get new tires first
Old 11-12-2012, 09:03 PM   #279

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
First off Happy Veterans Day!!

Soo today me and some buddies decided to do a Vet day cruise to the top of Four Peeks(mountain). Fun ass trip and even some snow at the top. Trip was good overall, besides where I smashed into a boulder wall and tweeked the shit out of my front bumper! We pulled it straight again with a chain and my buddies tow hitch good as new besides the scratches
Well here's some pics throughout the day I took

Right near the base, a nice tarantula was crawlin across the trail

Some from the Trail

Here is the carnage from smashing a boulder

Then Blast off afterwards.

Before:

After:
Old 11-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #280
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
you did a damn good job on that sir