LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

dezert mobbin, Budget Ballin Build!

Old 04-07-2013, 01:20 PM   #461
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
How come you wanna trade the hannemans? Are the flat or round tops? And damn bro you need to slow down or get a cage lol
they have a bit of a kick up, so round tops. and ya need a cage just dont have the money right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nigel the 1st View Post
Man you wheel hard. I like it!
haha thanks i figure once u start pushin it faster and faster, its hard to go slower the next time u take ur truck out. haha but here are like the only pics i snapped while out there the other day.

Old 04-13-2013, 11:19 PM   #462
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
So i got the truck over into the shed at my grandpa's where i can tear it all apart and get some stuff done to it

So today i swung over there for a little before work and got the shed cleaned up, front fenders off, taillights removed, and the gas tank lowered and ready to be pulled off. tomorow i might start cutting the bedsides off and getting them prepped for the new ones... btw i ordered fiberwerx 4.5in bedsides and fenders the other day. should be here in 2 weeks
todays tear down pics.

Old 04-13-2013, 11:31 PM   #463
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
for pics of the bedsides install... I just bought a set last week, Fiberwerx aswell actually haha
Old 04-13-2013, 11:42 PM   #464
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
FINALLY going Long Travel!
Old 04-13-2013, 11:54 PM   #465

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
for pics of the bedsides install... I just bought a set last week, Fiberwerx aswell actually haha
ya will do! ill have a lot of prep time before i get the bedsides, so im bed lining the inner fender wells and bed, re-painting all the bumpers and tube... and all the other crap that needs to be repainted
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
FINALLY going Long Travel!
ya about time right? My cash flow is slow... High school+min wage job... so after insurance, gas, and other expenses, im suprised i can afford the mods
Old 04-13-2013, 11:56 PM   #466
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Glad its finally happening! Your truck deserves it.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:59 PM   #467

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Glad its finally happening! Your truck deserves it.
ya im pretty excited to be a member of the LT crew , but im still on the hunt for a used LT kit for a good price. If not ill buy a new kit since i have a long time to save and i can have my truck down for a while.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:44 PM   #468
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Yeahh! I wanna see you mobbin hard with LT!!
Old 04-18-2013, 11:12 PM   #469

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Yeahh! I wanna see you mobbin hard with LT!!
Ya i treated my truck like a TT with my Mid-Travel and know that i'll by Long Travel .... well its game on haha and a few good notes, i think i found a used kit im buying with shocks, bumps, lowers, uppers, and stock spindle included. also all my fiberglass (bedsides&fenders) showed up at sdhq today!
Old 04-20-2013, 02:41 AM   #470

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Got some work done tonight. Picked up the fiberglass from SDHQ this afternoon, and got over to the shed at like 11pm, work till about 1:30. Going back in about 6-7hours to get back on it! with school+work all week, it makes it impossible to get over and work on it, so i gotta get as much done over the weekends as possible. But here is what I got done tonight.

Dont mind the shitty fitment, nothing is final, just thrown up for a pic, will be painting them all up soon, and i got an extra pair of 1.5in wheel spacers, going on the rear asap! haha

Old 04-20-2013, 05:52 AM   #471
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
So the yesterday when i was driving home, i noticed my fuel gage was lower than it was when i had parked it. I made sure i was on level ground too so if it was just cause the angle i was at, but nope, the gage stayed so when i got home last night i started to just look and smell around the gas tank for gas. I smelt some gas at the bottom of the tank right around the area i smashed with a rock a while back.
(this spot, the dent has been pulled out and straghtened since the picture)

I remember it not having any leaks when i pulled the skid off of it. I figured i would pull the skid off real quick and just check, and there was a small leak right at the bottom!!

I JB welded it overnight and hopefully it will hold now

This also explains why my check engine light keeps popping up with a P0446 code (EVAP) because theres a leak in the tank. If the JB weld dont fix it, guess it's time for a fuel cell anyway?
How's the JB weld holding up on the tank? I had to JB weld a hole on the tank on my old 1 ton cummins. It held up great. I drove it about 60k miles with JB weld before selling it. Good stuff. Love the truck btw.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:07 AM   #472

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CASTRATE View Post
How's the JB weld holding up on the tank? I had to JB weld a hole on the tank on my old 1 ton cummins. It held up great. I drove it about 60k miles with JB weld before selling it. Good stuff. Love the truck btw.
Thankyou, and I would like to say its holding great but.... It's not at all as its getting hotter here in az, the pressure from the tank made it leak a lot, so I'm going with a fuel cell instead of a stock tank.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:19 PM   #473

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
more progress.. bedlined inside of bedside on the truck and the inside of the front fenders. painted the front ones gloss black as well. Bedsides are getting bedlined on the insides and painted gloss black tomorow. probably gonna buy a few cans of clear coat to make them shine. seem kinda dull for gloss black, but anyways few pics:

Old 04-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #474
Hockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to all
Hockeyman90's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck man. I saw your thread and thought you were my doppelgänger Or am I your doppelgänger? My name is also Kaleb, I'm also 16, I have a toyota tacoma and I want to make it a prerunner/trophy truck. Freaky
Old 04-21-2013, 02:27 AM   #475

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyman90 View Post
Sweet truck man. I saw your thread and thought you were my doppelgänger Or am I your doppelgänger? My name is also Kaleb, I'm also 16, I have a toyota tacoma and I want to make it a prerunner/trophy truck. Freaky
hah hell yeah thats awesome! Build it out, and make it a bad ass prerunner! Knew thats what ive wanted to do with mine since day 1.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:01 AM   #476
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
In love with your truck, I'll be out that way a week from today
Old 04-21-2013, 09:21 AM   #477
Hockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to all
Hockeyman90's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma world has pretty much assured that I will make my truck into a prerunner. I got some relatives that live in az maybe after I build my truck ill visit them and come mob with you
Old 04-21-2013, 10:14 PM   #478

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
In love with your truck, I'll be out that way a week from today
Thanks and sadly mine wont be ready to drive in a week
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyman90 View Post
Tacoma world has pretty much assured that I will make my truck into a prerunner. I got some relatives that live in az maybe after I build my truck ill visit them and come mob with you
down just let me know, ill be sure to keep an eye out for a build thread from u

And little more progress today, bedlined the inside of my bedside fenders, and grinded/cut/grinded more to get the bedsides to fit nice. almost done with fitment, being a pita though. painting them up hopefully have them lined up perfect tomorow, then paint. Another thing, the front Mid travel is gone (uca's+coilovers), sold to another member (tuckytaco). truck is looking naked!
Old 04-21-2013, 10:16 PM   #479
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Good progress so far Kaleb. What LT kit are you going with?
Old 04-21-2013, 10:32 PM   #480

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
Good progress so far Kaleb. What LT kit are you going with?
trying to buy a used kit. Camburg used one off of Coles truck (blackhawk250). He's upgrading, so gonna get it off him if everything goes well

Products Discussed in this Thread