Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

dezert mobbin, Budget Ballin Build!

Old 04-21-2013, 10:35 PM   #481
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
trying to buy a used kit. Camburg used one off of Coles truck (blackhawk250). He's upgrading, so gonna get it off him if everything goes well
NICE! Hope it works out for you man.

When your truck is done let me know so we can go test it out somewhere out here.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:52 PM   #482
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
NICE! Hope it works out for you man.

When your truck is done let me know so we can go test it out somewhere out here.
will do! soo eager to finish this thing!! but yet soo far away

not much progress made today, only over there to work on it for an hour, so i got the bedsides painted gloss black. Really need to do a few more coats on the fronts fenders and bedsides, then hit them really good with a clearcoat finish. Hopefully they will color match pretty good then.

Heres a pic of her current condition:

And the metal i picked up with the rolling magnet! all this from grinding and cutting! still lots more left!
Old 04-23-2013, 08:23 AM   #483
Mr Nigel the 1st is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
Mr Nigel the 1st's Tacoma Gallery
This is gonna be good.

But wait, I thought man would be cutting and grinding the fibreglass for fitment, but there is metal filings. Did I miss something?
Old 04-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #484
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nigel the 1st View Post
This is gonna be good.

But wait, I thought man would be cutting and grinding the fibreglass for fitment, but there is metal filings. Did I miss something?
ya i cut the bedsides off, and mounting the fiberglass over the bed rail. it will be more secure. and ya the fiberglass is a pain to trim up in the corners of the inside, so the back portion by the tail light is getting cut and grinded to hell! haha
Old 05-01-2013, 10:37 PM   #485

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
glass is all mounted and looks good... besides the rattle can but the body lines fit great on the front fenders with the doors and hood so im happy.

Old 05-05-2013, 01:37 PM   #486

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
The kit im getting should be about 2 weeks till i get it.
complete bolt on kit with shocks. cycles 13" wheel travel, comes with upper and lower a arms, fabricated spindles with chevy 1500 hubs, extended tie rods, limit straps, 2.5x8 saw coilovers, kit is +6 on each side. built by Moores Metal Works.

In the meantime i ordered my jazz fuel cell and will be getting it this week and hopefully getting it all hooked up and working by the time the kit comes in.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:40 PM   #487
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
congrats bro! But I think your gonna need wider fenders?
Old 05-05-2013, 02:03 PM   #488

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
congrats bro! But I think your gonna need wider fenders?
haha i know! i wasnt expecting a 6in over per side kit but these fenders are brand new! so i am just gonna see how it looks and probably leave them on
Old 05-06-2013, 05:16 AM   #489
Mr Nigel the 1st is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
Mr Nigel the 1st's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
kit is +6 on each side

Hell Yeah!

Is the law pretty relaxed in your state concerning moving parts outside of body work?

What's going on in the rear?
Old 05-06-2013, 05:11 PM   #490
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The kit im getting should be about 2 weeks till i get it.
complete bolt on kit with shocks. cycles 13" wheel travel, comes with upper and lower a arms, fabricated spindles with chevy 1500 hubs, extended tie rods, limit straps, 2.5x8 saw coilovers, kit is +6 on each side. built by Moores Metal Works.

In the meantime i ordered my jazz fuel cell and will be getting it this week and hopefully getting it all hooked up and working by the time the kit comes in.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #491

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nigel the 1st View Post

Hell Yeah!

Is the law pretty relaxed in your state concerning moving parts outside of body work?

What's going on in the rear?
guess we'll have to see and find out haha they arent to strict in AZ about it, most parts atleast, but with my luck....
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
pass that! i am anxious to get the kit already and throw it on
Old 05-07-2013, 06:23 AM   #492
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...-build-13.html
Old 05-12-2013, 12:23 AM   #493

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
?
Old 05-12-2013, 01:43 AM   #494
Hockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to all
Hockeyman90's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
?
I know, that's kinda what I was wondering about.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:40 PM   #495

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyman90 View Post
I know, that's kinda what I was wondering about.
i did notice that all those post were back from october, and i made a post that said "hopefully going front LT by may" and looks like im spot on!
Old 05-12-2013, 07:53 PM   #496
Humphreys is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
Humphreys's Tacoma Gallery
seen that kit on DR, glad to see someone picked it up. nice build btw gonna come out real nice!
Old 05-13-2013, 11:04 AM   #497
Hockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to all
Oh gotcha your rig is gonna be sweet
Old 05-13-2013, 11:11 AM   #498
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
?
My bad, meant to post that on a different thread. The shock relocation thread.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:32 PM   #499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
My bad, meant to post that on a different thread. The shock relocation thread.
And there's our answer. haha I wouldn't worry about it I still have no idea on how to post pictures and make a sweet signature
Old 05-16-2013, 07:15 AM   #500
Did your kit come in? We are all waiting so anxiously.