Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Urban Escape Camp Road Tripper

Old 06-07-2013, 07:14 AM   #101
hokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hokiruu's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Friday! Casual pics with new wheels and tires on the way home.

Hopfully the Elite rear bumper will arrive again today. It's been 15 months since I ordered it and I still haven't gotten it on yet.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:10 PM   #102
hokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hokiruu's Tacoma Gallery
Urban Escape Camp Road Tripper-imageuploadedbytapatalk1371096590.404730.jpg
Blacked out grille and clear corner lights.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #103
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokiruu View Post
Happy Friday! Casual pics with new wheels and tires on the way home.

So many things right with this picture!

Old 07-03-2013, 10:12 AM   #104
rsxftw is a glorious beacon of lightrsxftw is a glorious beacon of lightrsxftw is a glorious beacon of lightrsxftw is a glorious beacon of lightrsxftw is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Tyler
rsxftw's Tacoma Gallery
Love the build!
Old 01-08-2014, 12:36 PM   #105
GoForBroke is on a distinguished road
GoForBroke's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome stuff, keep it up! Do you see any hogs or signs of them out wheelin down there?
Old 01-10-2014, 12:16 PM   #106

hokiruu's Tacoma Gallery
GoFor Broke, rsxftw, and woody, thanks for commenting and the compliments!
I have not seen any hogs around here and am not sure if they're really are any.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:46 PM   #107

hokiruu's Tacoma Gallery
Sadly this truck will be for sale soon. I just bought an 07 Tundra. I'd love to sell it complete as it is to someone who will appreciate it but if I can't get a decent price for it I'll be parting it out. PM me if interested in the truck or parts.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:52 PM   #108
Randy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Maintainer
Name: Randy
Randy808's Tacoma Gallery
Sick setup! Those wheels are nice. Everything about this truck is awesome!
Old 02-05-2014, 09:43 PM   #109
552Jrider will become famous soon enough

Name: Jeremy
552Jrider's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. those wheels look sweet.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:20 AM   #110

hokiruu's Tacoma Gallery
Everything is for sale! PM me about any parts you're interested in. BAMF diff skid is off and ready for sale.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:05 AM   #112

hokiruu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
very nice taco
didn't read any previous posts, but why are you selling everything?

also, if available I'll take your front & rear 4wd mudflaps.
pm me.

Love this Tacoma but I just bought an 07 Tundra