Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Trowbocop's SR5 Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #221
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowbocop View Post
Took the truck out to the desert for the long weekend. New job's been crazy busy- not a lot of time to work on or wheel the truck. But threw my air bed in the back, was super comfy.

Fuck yea! Love the flag!
Old 12-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #223
Kennyperez is on a distinguished road

Name: Kenny
Kennyperez's Tacoma Gallery
did you ever put on that aal?
Old 04-10-2014, 11:49 PM   #224
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks m3bassman! Gotta use that cb whip for something useful.

Kennyperez, for sure, I've got them on. Helped my bro lean for sure. Pics below.

Before AAL:

After:

Thanks WThomas1250, ran out of funds and time for the most part for this site. Getting 700 for my tax return, so hoping to do something fun with the truck.

Any suggestions anyone? Thoughts are leaf springs, skids & stronger coils, snorkel, put towards a front bumper, portable air compressor & trail gear like maxtrax or something fun like that.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:06 PM   #225
Molon Labe
WThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Will
WThomas1250's Tacoma Gallery
Keep us updated! I don't off-road so I don't have any suggestions for that kinda stuff.

Where'd you get the mount for that pirate flag?
Old 04-15-2014, 10:22 PM   #226
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WThomas, it's my CB antenna mount I got from BAMF ( Bay Area Metal Fab )

It's really sturdy, holds my antenna up to some good abuse while wheelin.

While I was at camp I zip tied my flag to the firestick so my friends could find me easily.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:24 PM   #227
Kennyperez is on a distinguished road

Name: Kenny
Kennyperez's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!! Glad to see them being used
Old 05-13-2014, 09:40 PM   #228
Toyota Addict

At that point now, where I've got a tad saved up and am looking to do something to the rig.

Thinking Dakar Leafs and 883's up front instead of 881s. They have sagged quite a bit.

Long run, getting a nice mt setup. but for now, since I'd rather spend ~600 instead of dropping near 2k, I'll just get to this stage for now.

Updates to come. Also, installed an ultragauge with the last gb- so averaging 18.2 mgs right now. Commute is approximately 36 miles per day, 95% hwy.
Old 05-13-2014, 10:12 PM   #229
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

883s rock!
Old 05-16-2014, 11:46 AM   #230
Toyota Addict

Thinking of going with longer shackles too. Anybody know off the top of their heads how long Nitrocharger Sport rear shocks are?

Any recommendations on shackle length? Don't want too much stink bug going on, but I'm cool with a nice rake.
Old 05-22-2014, 11:31 PM   #231
Toyota Addict

Just ordered my 883s, 10mm lift enhancer, Dakars + aal & u bolts.

STOKED

Can't wait to install. Still have OME greasables, diff drop & exhaust bracket hanging around somewhere..

Might add some pics of the truck within the last few months as a before at some point
Old 05-22-2014, 11:35 PM   #232
Professional Web Wheeler

ill believe it when i see it
Old 06-02-2014, 07:34 PM   #235
Toyota Addict

Believe me now Ben?!

Just got my Dakars +aal, 883s, ubolts, candy & 10mm lift enhancer from the man in brown!

Old 06-11-2014, 11:06 PM   #236
Toyota Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
ill believe it when i see it
How are your cv angles with the 883s? Looking to throw mine on next weekend, put on the dakars and have redonk rake. Hoping I can put the 883s and 10mm top plate without any issues.

Here's install:

Here's two days after:

Ride's really nice, massive upgrade from stock leafs.

Here's how it sits with the weight of every old suspension component in the bed
Old 06-11-2014, 11:21 PM   #237
Professional Web Wheeler

mines tall.. ive blown 2 inner boots. BUT evidence tells me that is from the cheap bootslide mod, and not the lift itself. time will tell when the next one lets go.
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...psb05e4a07.jpg

Products Discussed in this Thread