Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Trowbocop's SR5 Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2012, 09:45 AM   #21
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a few- gonna drive to a little spot here in about an hour with Donnie and take some pics of our phreshly dipped wheels!

I'll shoot with a better camera later- but I just had to snap a few with my phone
Old 06-16-2012, 11:40 AM   #22
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowbocop View Post
I was gonna suggest you color match those filler pieces under your headlights, but I then just realized you're missing em huh?
Old 06-16-2012, 12:14 PM   #23
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
I was gonna suggest you color match those filler pieces under your headlights, but I then just realized you're missing em huh?
hahaha, I usually throw that in there for pictures. When I got this new grill, I bent that little piece's connector, so it doesn't fit very well and I'd rather not lose it, so I just threw it in the cabin.
Old 06-16-2012, 12:17 PM   #24
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahaha, I usually throw that in there for pictures. When I got this new grill, I bent that little piece's connector, so it doesn't fit very well and I'd rather not lose it, so I just threw it in the cabin.
haha makes sense! the derped wheels look a lot better now
Old 06-27-2012, 12:03 PM   #28
S)(AKALO)(AWAII

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
HIIIIIII
Old 06-27-2012, 12:24 PM   #30
S)(AKALO)(AWAII

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot I need to get my lug nut/stud replaced. broke it a couple weeks ago. Then I'll be switching back to my stock wheels/tires.

I'm hoping to go the that meet next month if my PreRunner can handle it
Old 06-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #32
S)(AKALO)(AWAII

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I saw that- get on it man! those stock wheels will look nice. what size tires will you be running?

btw- where did you get the tw sticker?
PM tcBob for the TW decal.

I'm gonna be running my stock size tires. 31x10.5xR15
Old 07-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #35
Toyota Addict

Meeting up with a buddy of mine with a welder on tuesday- gonna finish the sliders up! Probably going to go with some sort of combo of these two styles.

Future plans of plate bumpers will go well with square tubing IMO

Going to have them at a slight angle up- not sure yet how much, and have the angled pieces to connect the two long pieces with a few connector pieces in the middle.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #36
Toyota Addict

Picked up steel, cut it down for the outer long pieces. Also cut the diagonal pieces to connect the two long pieces. Still need to cut 3 connector pieces for each side, tack and weld em up. PSYCHED!

Old 07-10-2012, 10:11 PM   #37
S)(AKALO)(AWAII

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet bro! So you're gonna have it fabbed up just like that model on the previous page?
Old 07-11-2012, 12:06 PM   #38
Toyota Addict

Yeah, they're gonna look like the top pic, with 3 diagonal connection pieces on the inside at an angle to help slide rocks away from my frame

We're working on the angles to maybe put a 22 degree upslant on it, but it's looking like that plus the 45 degree angle will be too wide to mount flush on the 2" steel already mounted on my frame.

The new steel is 1.5"

So might just make it horizontal to the ground

Super pumped though. I'll take more pics once we get more progress, wish I had a welder instead of relying on others with little free time haha
Old 07-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #40
S)(AKALO)(AWAII

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! That'll look great man!

Products Discussed in this Thread