Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

CollegeTacoma's "Low Budget Colorado Build"

Old 07-01-2012, 07:54 PM   #21
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
CollegeTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
What paint did you use for the wheels? And is if flat?

Yes, Its flat...I plastidipped (shhh )them to see if I'd like it but then Ben hooked me up with some tires but weren't my 15's so I had to get new wheels. Got a good deal on these in next post...

And what paint did you use to color match the lugs? That's a nice little touch.
I just rattle canned them with color matched (kinda) paint. I skipped the clear coat so I could touch them up whenever I wanted or change them. . I may have to change their color with these wheels.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #22
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
New (to me) wheels and tires. Thanks rockgecko03

Old 07-01-2012, 11:48 PM   #23
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
What are you doing with your stock rims?
Old 07-02-2012, 05:40 AM   #24
Quote:
You're a rebel... the panel clearly says to use fresh air when in defrost mode, yet...

Haha man I haven't ever driven the truck with the air going so I didn't even notice lol.

Nice build so far.
Thanks man.

Stock rims... Maybe save them because I plan on making the new ones look nice enough to put on my next truck. ?
Old 07-04-2012, 03:35 PM   #25
painted my door handles black and mounted new rims and tires... Waiting on third center cap and window tint tomorrow to upload pics.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #26
Window tint done today
Old 07-05-2012, 09:48 PM   #27
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeTacoma View Post
Window tint done today
What % did you get?

Does it match the factory tint?

POST PICS MAN!?! COME ON!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 12:39 AM   #28
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
diggin those new wheels! pics!!
Old 07-06-2012, 08:17 AM   #29
Quote:
What % did you get?

Does it match the factory tint?

POST PICS MAN!?! COME ON!!!
Haha man I will It poured rain here yesterday when I got back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
diggin those new wheels! pics!!
I will man , I am just waiting so I can put on the last center cap haha.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:21 AM   #30
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
SWB trucks are so nice. Not just because I had an 06 SWB but IMO they are the best looking second gen.. That silver truck of yours was crazy... This blue one should be getting there too I imagine.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:15 PM   #32
Today I just finished swapping flares with My Dad's Tacoma, painting and reinstalling on both Tacomas and touching up my wheels and lug nuts. Finally figured out how to get music to play through the USB port on my Pioneer too.
All just in time for the sun to go down and to avoid taking pics for you guys (Madjik) haha. I'll update them shortly though
Old 07-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #33
Finally It stopped raining enough for me to do a quick wash and snap a few pics.
Changed wheels and tires. (Although not done, consider this a sneak peak...last center cap should be here Monday...
Fender flares were repaired, cleaned, painted, and put back on.
And Window tint was added...

Old 07-07-2012, 08:35 PM   #34

Tint looks good. What % did you get? 35?
Old 07-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #35
Quote:
Tint looks good. What % did you get? 35?
Thanks man. I am pretty sure it is just 20%. Whatever it is though it is just matched to the rears. THe window strip is definitely alot darker

I plan on doing the "Madjik Muffler repair" painting mine black tomorow. yours looks good.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:08 AM   #36
42boxer is on a distinguished road

Marines: 6114 HMLA 773
Name: Brannon
42boxer's Tacoma Gallery
looks great man!
Old 07-08-2012, 11:41 AM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42boxer View Post
looks great man!
Thanks Man yours too. Which side of the mountains are you on?
Old 07-08-2012, 02:18 PM   #38
42boxer is on a distinguished road

Marines: 6114 HMLA 773
Name: Brannon
42boxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeTacoma View Post
Thanks Man yours too. Which side of the mountains are you on?
The east side, youself?
Old 07-08-2012, 03:20 PM   #39
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42boxer View Post
The east side, youself?
Haha. Like every co member is east
Old 07-10-2012, 12:53 AM   #40
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
did u paint those new rims black???!! or just look dark in the pics.. because in the first pics(unmounted) they dont look completely black like they do on ur truck