Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

06tacofiremans prerunner build

Old 07-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
06tacofiremans prerunner build

Well I sold my 2nd gen a while back and bought myself a 1st gen. 02 prerunner TRD offroad.

heres how it looked when I first went to look at it. so stock but i saw potential

heres the 1st and 2nd gen together right before i got rid of the 2nd gen. at this point i had taken off the running boards and mudflaps on the 1st gen

next was the yellow lamin-x on the front and a black toolbox. i also got my husky floor liners at the same time

ordered some replacement headlights off ebay my old ones were HORRIBLE

and then the 2nd gen sold so all at the same time I was able to get my Yakima roof rack, 2nd gen trd offroad wheels and snoboard light bar. also my in channel vent visors

and most recently came my toytec 3 in lift with new shocks and add a leafs in the back and OME 881 coils up front. planning on soon getting some new shocks for the front.
special thanks to SuthrnTaco07 and trailhead98 for helping me with the lift install!

so that's all I have for now buildwise but heres a few of my favorite pictures of the truck lately! thanks for looking guys! let me know if you have any questions or anything you think would make my truck improve!

heres a list of a few things im planning for the future
1. get my hella 500 black magics wired up and mounted on my light bar
2. new shocks for the front
3. polk speakers
4. basket for my roof rack.
5. a good set of seat covers. not really wanting wet okoles theyre too expensive. not sre which ones I wanna go with
6. also planning on having a satoshi done by a local guy tacoalamode. he did my 2nd gen and did an Incredible job!

anyway on to the pictures

Old 07-06-2012, 12:14 PM   #3
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lol if i ever NEED a 4x4 ill get one. But I dont have a need for it so im happy with my prerunner
Old 07-06-2012, 01:11 PM   #5
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
comin right along man, good job!
Old 07-06-2012, 07:47 PM   #6
BaNgArAnG

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
comin right along man, good job!
Thanks man!
Old 07-20-2012, 08:13 AM   #7
BaNgArAnG

Big week coming for the truck! reserving this spot for painting my wheels magnetic grey metallic and getting shackle mounts for the front and time permitting getting some hella 500 black magics wired up to my light bar. Stay tuned!
Old 07-20-2012, 08:16 AM   #8
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TACOFIREMAN View Post
Lol if i ever NEED a 4x4 ill get one. But I dont have a need for it so im happy with my prerunner
PreRunner FTW! Looks great! Looks really clean and tastefully modded! Good work!
Old 07-20-2012, 08:21 AM   #9
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
any idea what the backspacing is on those stock wheels you used to have on your truck is?
Old 07-20-2012, 10:31 AM   #10
BaNgArAnG

Ummmm no idea. I sold them a long time ago. Im about to have another set off my dads truck. Theyre in horrible shape though.

And thanks bandit!
Old 07-20-2012, 11:37 AM   #11
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
hey caleb i sent you a pm when you get a chance.