Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

ilovetacoma1995.5 build

Old 07-15-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

ilove_taco_ma's Tacoma Gallery
ilovetacoma1995.5 build

Hey TWs,
I finally gotten to make a build thread of my rig. I never wanted to make a build thread, but I gotta post up all the progresses I had put into. I had this tacoma for 8 years now, before I had not thought of modding the rig. Until I found this TW forum and it expand my likes of this rig. Bought it at 69,XXX miles then and now at 205,XXX.
before:

mods:
suspensions lifts with bilsteins 5100s front and rear with eibachs springs
had ome 881, sold it.
wheelers 5 pack leafs with toytec 1.5 aal in the rear
greaseable shackles
stainless brake line replace on front and rear

engine:
deckplate mod

exterior:
for the front bumper, i got a TG low pro bumper with light bar.
BruteforceFab custom Rear bumper

interior:
apline headunit
pioneer 3 way speakers

wheels and tires:
procomp 15x8 7069 series flat black
with Goodyear Duratrac 33x12.5x15

as i found out about TW, mods had started and drain my wallet.

did some little trail runs during hunting seasons.

swap out the sealed beam headlights to the 7x6 with 6k 55watts HIDS.
swap out the front grille of 2wd to the 4wd original.

Old 07-15-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

one day, my tacoma was rear ended twice by the same woman and dented the tailgate and the rear stock bumper.

so i got these,
TG front bumper low profile with light bar, sand down. primer and then use walmart truck bedliner to spray paint the bumper.

installing at the moment:
had it grind here and there to fit the bolt up holes, eventually for the driver side, one hole didn't line up with the bumper. i left open and one i use a different nut and bolt to hold it up.
Old 07-15-2012, 06:48 PM   #3

bumper is finish and bolt on.

wanting to get new rubbers,
i had replace the coils from my old set ome 881 to eibach, i get 39.5 at the front. add aal to the 5 pack and put back the greaseable shackle to get 40.2 inches from ground to fender at rear.

Old 07-15-2012, 07:03 PM   #4

after the eibach swap, cv axles are at a bad angle even with the diff drop.

after a few months later, contacted
Billy at BruteForceFAb and had him made a custom 1st gen rear bumper.
solid and peace at mind.

Old 07-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #5

some pictures

Old 07-15-2013, 07:03 AM   #6
Tiotaboy is on a distinguished road

Name: Robbie
Tiotaboy's Tacoma Gallery
Dude nice truck!!!
Old 07-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #7
kigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to behold

Name: James
kigmob's Tacoma Gallery
Real nice truck! V6? 5-speed or auto? How does it handle the wheels/tires? I am looking to get those same exact wheels/tires soon!
Old 07-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #8
vette6991 will become famous soon enough

vette6991's Tacoma Gallery
Sub