LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Meatman"s Lunar Mist build

Old 05-09-2013, 04:26 PM   #181
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Its homemade, I got my brother-in-law to make me one out of some of the canvas he had left over from another job he done for someones boat. It cost me 5 lbs. of jerky tho.
Christ almighty!!! 5lbs!!! Man that awning better come with a whore and a case of beer.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #182
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Christ almighty!!! 5lbs!!! Man that awning better come with a whore and a case of beer.
LOL! I promised him some last time and never got it to him so i made up for it this year. It is some good shit tho huh?
Old 05-16-2013, 02:21 PM   #183
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Put up some led lights in the camper shell that i can switch on and off at the shell.

Had to order another switch..... i fried the last one experimenting with it. Also i threw up a extra license plate light i had so it shines downward and the other 2 shine towards the front
Old 06-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #184
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Sporting some new wheels! got to love the F-5's

Old 06-27-2013, 07:04 PM   #185
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sporting some new wheels! got to love the F-5's

It's about time you showed them sexy things off!! Looks good
Old 06-27-2013, 07:11 PM   #186
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
It's about time you showed them sexy things off!! Looks good
I almost forgot to add them to my build LOL! had to go back 4 pages to find my thread
Old 06-27-2013, 07:12 PM   #187
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I almost forgot to add them to my build LOL! had to go back 4 pages to find my thread
Lol! She's gonna get some looks now man. Looks freaking sweet
Old 06-27-2013, 07:29 PM   #188
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Now get some real tires on there! Haha
Old 06-27-2013, 07:57 PM   #189
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Now get some real tires on there! Haha
Waaaay to much life left in them to kick them to the curb. When the time comes gonna slap some 285's on there
Old 06-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #190
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Waaaay to much life left in them to kick them to the curb. When the time comes gonna slap some 285's on there
Yeah I gotcha! Well start burnin them at every red light haha. Except y'all have like 3 stop lights up there haha
Old 08-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #191
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Replaced my muffler! Aaaah! back to the quietness of stock
Before:

And after:

Dumped after the axel:

Used 5 coats of ultra high temp. paint
Old 08-23-2013, 02:14 PM   #192
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SMALL BROOMS FOR US!!!!!!

Can you post or send me the link you got to that switch in your bed. I can't find anything like it and that's what I'm looking for.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:32 PM   #193
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go brother!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WIRING-HARNE...#ht_2146wt_909

This is the same one i got from the same seller
Old 08-25-2013, 11:23 AM   #194
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Made this hi-lift/shovel mount today. Don't really need it but, it keep me busy (i quit smoking wed.) a needed a project to do.

Old 08-25-2013, 04:27 PM   #195

I like that rack. You quit smoking!!?!?! Whoa. Lol

I found some of this stuff and thought I'd give it a go. And I hate pre package jerky but this stuff is delicious. p
Old 08-26-2013, 05:42 PM   #196
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks bro! ya i quit on wed. the 21st. (both the wife and I). I just want to know...... is the jerky as good as mine?
Old 08-26-2013, 06:15 PM   #197
Yep

Quote:
Thanks bro! ya i quit on wed. the 21st. (both the wife and I). I just want to know...... is the jerky as good as mine?
Can't be near as good!
Old 08-26-2013, 06:36 PM   #198
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Can't be near as good!
I would hope not! LOL, I have got orders to send more to N.Y. to the inlaws, So i guess i need to get out this season and get me some deer.
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the last batch (although Brad put a big dent in it)
Old 08-27-2013, 04:37 AM   #199

It's good. But no where near as good as yours. I could eat your jerky as my only food for the rest of my life. I'm sure I put a huge dent in it.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:25 PM   #200
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
It's good. But no where near as good as yours. I could eat your jerky as my only food for the rest of my life. I'm sure I put a huge dent in it.
LOL I guess it is because I only use venison and not beef! Dude you should taste some of the Italian sausage I made the other day! It is the bomb. (got to love 3rd. generation recipe)