Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Meatman"s Lunar Mist build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2013, 06:19 PM   #241
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdj1 View Post
Damn man. You shoulda wheeled it more
You might be right! when it get fixed I plan on wheeling it hard (got a 5yr warranty).
Old 10-03-2013, 11:04 PM   #242
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^ HELL YEAH!!
Old 10-07-2013, 03:28 PM   #244
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You get that shit fixed yet???
NO! Jasper had to build a transmission for my truck. It should be at the shop on thurs. and i hope to have it back on on fri. (I'm so lost without it)
Old 10-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #245
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Did y'all end up goin campin this weekend?
Old 10-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #246
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Did y'all end up goin campin this weekend?
Negative ghost rider.
Old 10-10-2013, 02:37 PM   #247
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Got word today my truck will ready tomm.
Old 10-10-2013, 02:39 PM   #248

That's good news. I bet your ready to get the get out of the Mazda!!!
Old 10-10-2013, 02:59 PM   #249
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
You better belive it brother! I miss my lunch time nap
Old 10-10-2013, 07:45 PM   #251
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Need to take it out and test it now :beer:
Old 10-11-2013, 03:32 PM   #252
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
My truck is back home.....! Has been a long 16 days and I got some goodies for her
Old 10-16-2013, 02:13 PM   #253
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Had this stuff waiting to go on....

Thanks to Stickle for the links...

Got some light in the engine bay

And the leftovers went into the camper shell

I also picked up some in green and replaced the pods

I changed my backup lights to 6in. led's

All the photos were taken at around 12:00 noon
Old 10-16-2013, 07:34 PM   #256

Lights look good man. I'm gonna have to go get one of my pods on my basket replaced. Left one has water in it.
Old 10-17-2013, 03:57 PM   #257
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Lights look good man. I'm gonna have to go get one of my pods on my basket replaced. Left one has water in it.
At least you have warranty with them

Quote:
I like the backup lights.
They are a lot brighter than the ones I had before and were cheaper too

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpranger View Post
looks good brother can't wait too see them in the woods
Me too brother! wait and see whats next
Old 10-17-2013, 04:08 PM   #258

Where did you get those backups from?
Old 10-17-2013, 04:31 PM   #259
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Where did you get those backups from?
Illumination supply but, I think I got the last 3 he had
Old 11-10-2013, 09:09 PM   #260

Meatman!! Where you been man??

Products Discussed in this Thread