Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Meatman"s Lunar Mist build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2013, 01:48 PM   #281
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash9588 View Post
Would you consider taking orders on this? This is pretty freaking awesome, I pack my truck pretty tight when I so expeditions and over the wheel we'll is always wasted space.
Thanks for the compliment! I could make another one, not sure how much it would cost to ship tho.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:04 AM   #282
flash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Alex
flash9588's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Thanks for the compliment! I could make another one, not sure how much it would cost to ship tho.
Ya, that is the question. I would need it shipped to WA. and that would be a rather large box. Could you mail it in pieces and I could weld it up here? I guess I could build one, it would just require me to use my brain, make measurements, and cut angles instead of getting the nice curves like yours.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:05 AM   #283
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash9588 View Post
Ya, that is the question. I would need it shipped to WA. and that would be a rather large box. Could you mail it in pieces and I could weld it up here? I guess I could build one, it would just require me to use my brain, make measurements, and cut angles instead of getting the nice curves like yours.
I could do a sort of DYI thing. Let me get back to you on that, my basement is still set up to process deer so all my tools are put up. When season is over then i can set it back up to work on things. It will be a couple more weeks on that
Old 12-31-2013, 10:44 AM   #284
flash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to behold

flash9588's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
I could do a sort of DYI thing. Let me get back to you on that, my basement is still set up to process deer so all my tools are put up. When season is over then i can set it back up to work on things. It will be a couple more weeks on that
Sounds good. Cheers.
Old 01-12-2014, 01:36 PM   #285
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Finally replaced the Hella lights on my basket. Now got to aim them

Old 01-12-2014, 02:45 PM   #286
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good man! Can't wait to get a bar on the top of mine.
Old 01-12-2014, 03:01 PM   #287
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great bro. Post a night shot soon
Old 01-12-2014, 03:02 PM   #288
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Looks really good man! Can't wait to get a bar on the top of mine.
Thanks bro! what are you waiting for... put some lights up there
Old 01-13-2014, 01:47 PM   #289
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Looks great bro. Post a night shot soon
Thanks! I will get some night shots after i aim them..... They are aimed little low right now.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:23 PM   #290
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Just stop chopping up them deer for a minute and get some pics
Old 01-15-2014, 10:41 AM   #291
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdj1 View Post
Just stop chopping up them deer for a minute and get some pics
LOL I'm done with that for the year.... try to get some shots tonight
Old 01-15-2014, 03:49 PM   #292
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Here is some night shots...

What I see standing in front with them on

Off to the side...

Headlights only...

Headlight and bumper light...

And with the basket lights...

A zoomed in view down the road.. This is more like what I see

Yes it just started to snow
Old 01-15-2014, 05:22 PM   #293
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet looks good! Plannin on gettin me some new lights soon
Old 01-15-2014, 07:34 PM   #294
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Looks like daylight
Old 01-16-2014, 05:29 AM   #295
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wow. It damn sure does look like daylight!!
Old 01-17-2014, 01:38 PM   #296
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks like daylight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Wow. It damn sure does look like daylight!!
They are bright! I'm not gonna lose my way with them on.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:40 PM   #297
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I got this.............

Because i did this................

Old 01-18-2014, 06:29 PM   #298

Same filter I have and it's great!! So easy to maintain.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:29 PM   #299

Glad you finally got one
Old 01-24-2014, 01:43 PM   #300
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Glad you finally got one
Me too. It will be cool to be able to clean it out while out camping/trail riding.

Products Discussed in this Thread