Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Meatman"s Lunar Mist build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #141
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
So i finaly got my engine bay cleaned up of all the wires. Added a Blueseas fuse block. Made a base plate to hold it and organize all the relays i had here and there around the truck

Still got to clean up the wires under it tho.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #142
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
So i finaly got my engine bay cleaned up of all the wires. Added a Blueseas fuse block. Made a base plate to hold it and organize all the relays i had here and there around the truck

Still got to clean up the wires under it tho.
Looks alot better than mine does. Great job bro
Old 03-03-2013, 02:13 PM   #143
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Looks alot better than mine does. Great job bro
Thanks bro! lol i forgot to get fuses so only a few lights work till tomorrow. If you want the next time your at my place we can make you one
Old 03-03-2013, 02:14 PM   #144
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks bro! lol i forgot to get fuses so only a few lights work till tomorrow
Lol. I told u to get them
Old 03-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #145
KennyTaco is on a distinguished road
KennyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck bro! Where did you get your first light bar from? Do you happen to still have it?
Old 03-04-2013, 01:59 AM   #146
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyTaco View Post
Sweet truck bro! Where did you get your first light bar from? Do you happen to still have it?
Thanks! I got the light bar from snoboard on here. I belive he has changed his username now and i do still have it.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:24 AM   #147
Quote:
Thanks! I got the light bar from snoboard on here. I belive he has changed his username now and i do still have it.
Interested in selling?
Old 03-04-2013, 02:21 PM   #148
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyTaco View Post
Interested in selling?
Of course! I havent really tried to sell it due to the past deer season and trying to get stuff done to my taco that was overdue (all caught up now)
if your intrested shoot me a pm
Old 03-05-2013, 09:17 AM   #149
Quote:
Of course! I havent really tried to sell it due to the past deer season and trying to get stuff done to my taco that was overdue (all caught up now)
if your intrested shoot me a pm
Pm'd!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:24 AM   #151
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the pic bro.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:27 AM   #152

Quote:
Thanks for the pic bro.
No problem man
Old 03-11-2013, 08:23 AM   #153
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome meeting you this weekend. Lots of inspiration in this build.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:06 PM   #154
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Awesome meeting you this weekend. Lots of inspiration in this build.
You too bro.! Looking forward to getting together again, when your ready we can get together and build you a basket
Old 03-11-2013, 08:33 PM   #155

Quote:
You too bro.! Looking forward to getting together again, when your ready we can get together and build you a basket
X2!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2013, 09:36 AM   #156
lurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud of

Army: LRS
lurpranger's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the map and jerky brother/I have to hide from jake everytime I want . lol
Old 03-12-2013, 01:12 PM   #157
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpranger View Post
thanks for the map and jerky brother/I have to hide from jake everytime I want . lol
Your welcome! Should have gave you some for jake, next time i will
Old 04-03-2013, 12:18 PM   #158
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Got around to doing the rear diff breather mod
Old 04-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #159

Quote:
Got around to doing the rear diff breather mod
It's about time. Looks good
Old 04-11-2013, 06:12 AM   #160
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Cool build, did you ever paint behind the trail gear bumper? Or is it still silver?

Products Discussed in this Thread