LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Meatman"s Lunar Mist build

Old 04-11-2013, 02:23 PM   #161
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
Cool build, did you ever paint behind the trail gear bumper? Or is it still silver?
Thanks alot! I did not paint behind the bumper as of yet. I don't think the silver stands out as much as any of the red's do
Old 04-11-2013, 04:43 PM   #162
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Thanks alot! I did not paint behind the bumper as of yet. I don't think the silver stands out as much as any of the red's do
Yeah, now that I'm looking at it; it's not so bad.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:49 AM   #163
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered a 15 in. led light bar to replace the hellas on the front bumper and picked up a Kicker DS series 6x8 complete component speaker system.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:50 AM   #164
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Still waiting for the light bar to get here.... But got the spearkers installed today. They sound a alot better than stock but nothing window shattering.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:58 AM   #165
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
LOL my 1000th. post goes to my build also got my light bar put on to replace the Hellas

Old 04-24-2013, 04:38 PM   #166
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL my 1000th. post goes to my build also got my light bar put on to replace the Hellas

Looks good man
Old 04-25-2013, 05:27 AM   #167
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man. What brand light bar is that?
Old 04-25-2013, 02:07 PM   #168
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Nice man. What brand light bar is that?
Thanks man, I got the light bar off e-bay for 147.00 shipped. Had to wait 2 1/2 weeks it shipped from china the only hold up was when i ordered it they had thier "tomb sweeping" holiday.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:32 PM   #169
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks man, I got the light bar off e-bay for 147.00 shipped. Had to wait 2 1/2 weeks it shipped from china the only hold up was when i ordered it they had thier "tomb sweeping" holiday.
Nice! Get a night picture man!
Old 04-25-2013, 02:33 PM   #170
Yep

And what do you have planned for the Hellas now?
Old 04-25-2013, 02:58 PM   #171
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice! Get a night picture man!
I will try.. my phone takes shitty pics

Quote:
And what do you have planned for the Hellas now?
LOL one of my cutters bought them today when he saw i put the light bar on
Old 04-25-2013, 03:05 PM   #172
Yep

Quote:
I will try.. my phone takes shitty pics

LOL one of my cutters bought them today when he saw i put the light bar on
Cool man! And dang I was gonna ask how much haha
Old 04-25-2013, 03:34 PM   #173
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool man! And dang I was gonna ask how much haha
Ha ha i did'nt even get a chance to clean the bugs off them!
Old 04-25-2013, 04:32 PM   #174
Yep

Quote:
Ha ha i did'nt even get a chance to clean the bugs off them!
Haha dang. How did you like the light output of them?
Old 04-26-2013, 01:39 PM   #175
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha dang. How did you like the light output of them?
The output was good for what i used them for, I just did'nt like how the top of them were cut off by the light hoop on my bumper. My OCD got the better of me and caved in for the lightbar
Old 05-07-2013, 10:23 PM   #176
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
What brand awning is that man? I've been looking at getting one.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:42 AM   #177
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Its homemade, I got my brother-in-law to make me one out of some of the canvas he had left over from another job he done for someones boat. It cost me 5 lbs. of jerky tho.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:46 AM   #178
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
5lbs jerkey = about $100 US in current exchange rates.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #179
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsterchop200 View Post
5lbs jerkey = about $100 US in current exchange rates.
LOL do the exchange rates take into account it was deer jerky?
Old 05-08-2013, 06:19 PM   #180
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL do the exchange rates take into account it was deer jerky?
Yeah I remembered reading that it was deer jerky so I was being conservative at twenty. I haven't killed anything in about three years so for me it would be more like thirty or fourty a pound to cut loose of it.