Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

My Build: 2001 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner

Old 06-28-2013, 07:22 PM   #21
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
I'd love to be in your location right now. I have to get up at 04:00 tomorrow to get to Hartwell on time for work
Shit, that's still a good ways from here! Prob 3 hrs.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:22 PM   #22
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
I'd love to be in your location right now. I have to get up at 04:00 tomorrow to get to Hartwell on time for work
Ouch. I have to roll out of bed at 8:20 to eat breakfast and make it to work by 9 in the mornin.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #23
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shit, that's about 3 hrs from here!
Old 06-28-2013, 08:15 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Ouch. I have to roll out of bed at 8:20 to eat breakfast and make it to work by 9 in the mornin.
That's my kind of commute. I'm about 2 miles from work
Old 06-29-2013, 07:14 PM   #25
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Gold 1st gens FTW
Old 06-29-2013, 08:37 PM   #26
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking taco man, kinda bias toward the single cabs
Old 11-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #27

Just put my Hella 500's behind the grill today. I did it w/o drop down brackets. I'm gonna go back and put the brackets on so they'll sit in the middle of the grill. I don't like how the top of the lights are cut off. Also, I'm converting the to HID's this week
Old 11-23-2013, 09:35 AM   #28

bump. Put that new cd/mp3 player in....finally got with the times lol
Old 01-08-2014, 11:30 AM   #29

Update: added my Ultragauge and TG bumper.
Old 03-22-2014, 02:59 PM   #30
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't realize you have a reg cab . Subbing to this POS build.

Old 03-24-2014, 03:42 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
Didn't realize you have a reg cab . Subbing to this POS build.

Ha thanks...reg cabbers unite!
Old 03-29-2014, 09:20 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Subbing to the build. I like the way its going.
thanks. Next up is gonna be a convert to 4wd and a TG rear tube bumper. I just need the $!!!!