Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

TacoXtreme's 97 DD/Dirt Road Rig.

Old 10-23-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
North Georgia Member
TacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoXtreme's Tacoma Gallery
TacoXtreme's 97 DD/Dirt Road Rig.

Bought this truck around June this year.
Truck: 97' Tacoma Extended cab, 2.7L, 4wd, 5spd, six lug. Man. Locking hubs.
Current wheels, tires, susp.
Stock wheels, susp., and 31x10.50-15 BFG All Terrains

TacoXtreme's 97 DD/Dirt Road Rig.-uploadfromtaptalk1351031418962.jpg
The day I bought it.

First mod: rocker panel bedlined and black badges.TacoXtreme's 97 DD/Dirt Road Rig.-uploadfromtaptalk1351031616533.jpg

Mods to come in next month:
Billies 5100s front and rear. Pro Comp1.5" or Toytec2" AAL. Considering Wheelers Offroad 3 leaf 1.5" AAL. Wheelers type b steel or Procomp steel wheels with Cooper ST 31x10.50-15. May get 32's depending on clearance the Billies give me. Any suggestions/comments welcome! Thanks for looking! Been saving up for this project for a while. More updates and photos soon!
Old 10-23-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Nice start!! Keep us updated on the project!
Old 10-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #3
North Georgia Member
TacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

New shoes today! 31x10.50-15
Cooper ITs

TacoXtreme's 97 DD/Dirt Road Rig.-uploadfromtaptalk1351288497229.jpg
TacoXtreme's 97 DD/Dirt Road Rig.-uploadfromtaptalk1351288518896.jpg

Forgot to include my thrush muffler mod. Dumped before axle. And hollowed catalytic converter.
TacoXtreme's 97 DD/Dirt Road Rig.-uploadfromtaptalk1351288606236.jpg

I ordered my bilsteins and pro comp aal from toytec but there was a communication error between my card co.and the website so now im waiting......
Old 10-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #4
North Georgia Member

Sorry. Cooper STs. Doin this on my tapatalk app and its weird sometimes
Old 11-02-2012, 08:25 AM   #5
North Georgia Member

The lift is here! Im at work but hopefully tonight the taco will be equipped with Billies and the aal's! Ill get some pics when I get home!
Old 11-02-2012, 06:19 PM   #6
North Georgia Member

Its here! My level of excitement just went through the roof!

Billies and Pro Comp 1.5" AAL!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #7
North Georgia Member

Got the rear on last night. Hopefully get the rest done today!

Old 11-15-2012, 07:12 PM   #8
North Georgia Member

Finally got a pic up of the truck completed. lol not clean but completed. Heck clean is overratted anyways!

ordered a set of pro comp 52's yesterday! 15x8's. Yes I know, theres been issues with these wheels suposedly mot clearing the calipers. Yet i found by researching that the TRD models were the ones with upgraded brakes and mine is a base model so i think im good. crossing my fingers tho!
Old 11-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #9
North Georgia Member

Got my wheels in and they fit PERFECT!!