Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Old 10-28-2012, 11:43 PM   #1
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery

2003 TRD Tacoma 3.4 V6

Performance:
3.4 V6 TRD
TRD Supercharger
URD 7th Injector

Suspension
5" Tuff Country DB susp lift
ICON C/O
Custom 5.5" Deaver Leaf Springs

Tires/Wheels
34" TOYO M/T
17" Fuel wheels

Armor
Trail Gear Sliders
All Pro Front Bumber

Extra:
PIAA plasma bulbs
PIAA 520 Ion Crystal Fog
Blinker Relocation

As of today:

Bought new in 2003. Real mods didn't start until about 2011. Starting point...

After lift and tires, wanted more power. Tried a K&N but that soon came out.

Did research and wanted a S/C so yanked the CAI. Very happy day when this arrived...

Then came this...

Stock struts were worn so upgraded to ICON C/O and actually got some more ground clearance.

Old 10-28-2012, 11:50 PM   #2
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My wifes new ride which will be my other build project...

2011 4RUNNER TRAIL

Old 10-30-2012, 11:06 AM   #3
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Nice taco, good choice on coming back! Are you sure you didn't have any influence in your wife's decision when purchasing the TE?

I really love the TE (gotta have the KDSS) but unfortunately our other ride is a swagger-wagon cause we got too many kids and the third row seats on a T4R LE is a joke.

You forgot the most important shot of the new T4R, a pic of the "party mode" button, it's icing on that rig!
Old 10-30-2012, 08:59 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOly View Post
Nice taco, good choice on coming back! Are you sure you didn't have any influence in your wife's decision when purchasing the TE?

I really love the TE (gotta have the KDSS) but unfortunately our other ride is a swagger-wagon cause we got too many kids and the third row seats on a T4R LE is a joke.

You forgot the most important shot of the new T4R, a pic of the "party mode" button, it's icing on that rig!
Thanks man. I have to admit I largely influenced the decision on the new rig . She loves it more than I do now that she gets to drive it everyday though. The thing is really bad ass. And the only kid we have to haul around is a 15 month old shepherd who finds the back quite comfy compared to back seat of the pontiac she had to squeeze in. And yes haha- the party mode button is perhaps the most important feature on these things.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
looks good man
Thanks man. You too your truck looks savage.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:10 PM   #7
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
Thanks man. You too your truck looks savage.
Thanks man.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:27 PM   #8

Bought these for the wive's build...

Anyone WTB these??? 2011 4 Runner Trail wheels. Great shape
Old 12-06-2012, 10:37 PM   #9
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
welcome back! always cool to see others from my area...

great looking rigs!
Old 12-06-2012, 10:57 PM   #10
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bought these for the wive's build...
What are those?
Old 12-06-2012, 11:02 PM   #11

Ultra 198 bolt all satin mattle. I tried to get Konig's but they were sold out from the FN site until March. F that noise. I will find another decent wheel. My wife is bad ass, she even wanted black lug nuts so made that happen as well.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:13 PM   #12
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ultra 198 bolt all satin mattle. I tried to get Konig's but they were sold out from the FN site until March. F that noise. I will find another decent wheel. My wife is bad ass, she even wanted black lug nuts so made that happen as well.
Ah ok, I knew I had seen them before, when I almost bought Crushers. Where'd you order them from?
Old 12-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettBretterson View Post
Ah ok, I knew I had seen them before, when I almost bought Crushers. Where'd you order them from?
Went through discount tires and getting a new set of BFG M/T's as well. The crushers look bad ass too, very similar.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:16 PM   #14

Loving the progress thus far...

Old 12-15-2012, 07:19 PM   #15
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
both rigs looking sick!
what's the timber decal?
Old 12-15-2012, 07:19 PM   #16

Fit 285/70/17 BFG M/T KM2 on stock trail suspension. Getting lift soon...
Old 12-15-2012, 07:49 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
both rigs looking sick!
what's the timber decal?
Thanks man. Decal is Northwest riders. Its a wakeboarding thing...im a nerd like that.

http://www.northwestriders.com/
Old 01-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #18

Finally threw down on one of these bad boys...

Old 01-24-2013, 07:56 PM   #19

got some more goods today

Old 01-28-2013, 08:47 PM   #20

Got my trail gear sliders painted and one side installed. I HATE the flame plate they welded on and hated how far they stuck out. So we cut them tucked them in a bit.

My buddy helped me weld them on. The guy is super smart and a beast. Here is is EVO 440 HP at wheels. Check out his website listed on his car.

Happy with the one side, now just have to find time for the other.