Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

cshade's baby blue build

Old 01-16-2013, 11:18 PM   #21
cshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: cameron
cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Got a few things for christmas. In the process of getting them installed All from my awesome gf to!
Billies and eibachs. No more spacers!!

rock lights, ordered more

And a remote start

Dont have any up close pictures of the billies installed but i did wheel them this last weekend

Time for a rear bumper!!!!!!

Old 01-16-2013, 11:21 PM   #22
cshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
That's good to know. Mine is not a DD and this will probably be what locker I go with.
I highly recommend it! After having it i will never go with a selectable locker. and i mean its a Detroit, bulletproof, no air to worry about and no wiring to worry about.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:06 PM   #23
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshade View Post
I highly recommend it! After having it i will never go with a selectable locker. and i mean its a Detroit, bulletproof, no air to worry about and no wiring to worry about.
Any plans to lock that front?
Old 01-17-2013, 03:31 PM   #24
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yota Jims meet:

I LOVE this picture!
Old 01-17-2013, 07:41 PM   #25

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
Any plans to lock that front?
No I don't want to because I would much rather save the money for SAS. Hopefully start within a year.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #26

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
went and tested out the new tires last weekend. They did awesome and im pretty happy so far. also recently got hooked up with a 20'' light bar for free!!! Also finally pulled off my beat up rear bumper in prep for chopping the bedsides and a bumper.

Mexican trail standoff with a stupid jeep

The new wheeling buddies (one on the right is mine)

co-pilot doing work

Old 03-14-2013, 11:17 PM   #27
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
went and tested out the new tires last weekend. They did awesome and im pretty happy so far. also recently got hooked up with a 20'' light bar for free!!! Also finally pulled off my beat up rear bumper in prep for chopping the bedsides and a bumper.

Mexican trail standoff with a stupid jeep

The new wheeling buddies (one on the right is mine)

co-pilot doing work
Hahhahha. Those are sweet Corgis. You from Montana? Truck looks bad ass.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:38 PM   #29
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you went in the same direction I want to go except ill end up running 32's not 33's. the bumper is badass can't really tell but does it have a skid on it? Can you get more pics of it. Also truck is looking great
Old 03-19-2013, 10:40 PM   #30

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
Hahhahha. Those are sweet Corgis. You from Montana? Truck looks bad ass.
thanks man and no colorado born and raised, have family in kalispell tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Subbed, love the 1st gen single cabs!
thanks man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Dan View Post
Damn you went in the same direction I want to go except ill end up running 32's not 33's. the bumper is badass can't really tell but does it have a skid on it? Can you get more pics of it. Also truck is looking great
33's dude! another inch wont hurt it has like a little mini skid i guess you could call it but nothin major. its the one from addicted, i like it alot.
http://www.addictedoffroad.com/index...roducts_id=236
Old 03-19-2013, 10:53 PM   #31
01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kodiak
01kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I really like your truck how much did that locker cost and how hard was it to put in?
Old 03-20-2013, 08:10 AM   #32
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
33's dude! another inch wont hurt it has like a little mini skid i guess you could call it but nothin major. its the one from addicted, i like it alot.
http://www.addictedoffroad.com/index...roducts_id=236
I wish I don't have 4:10's or a v6 like you. Looks like you drew the lucky straw with getting the v6 reg cab
Old 03-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #33

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01kingtaco View Post
I really like your truck how much did that locker cost and how hard was it to put in?
i think the locker is around 600 and i took me about 5 hours to install. that was also the first time i had ever looked at a diff haha so now it would probably take me 2-3. its very easy in the 8.4 axle especially if your not regearing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Dan View Post
I wish I don't have 4:10's or a v6 like you. Looks like you drew the lucky straw with getting the v6 reg cab
ohh ya thats a good point and ya i didint even know they were rare untill like 4 months after i bought it
Old 03-22-2013, 07:17 PM   #34

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
few wheeling pics from last weekend. finally got to test the tires on some rocks.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #35
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
few wheeling pics from last weekend. finally got to test the tires on some rocks.

Man your truck is looking good!

I'm jealous that you got to wheel! I'm hopefully going to be able to next Saturday!

What's next for the truck?
Old 03-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #36

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Man your truck is looking good!

I'm jealous that you got to wheel! I'm hopefully going to be able to next Saturday!

What's next for the truck?
thanks man. why no wheel? and im not sure ill probably do a bunch a small misc. things but i think my next major thing is chop the bedsides and make a rear bumper
Old 03-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #37
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
thanks man. why no wheel? and im not sure ill probably do a bunch a small misc. things but i think my next major thing is chop the bedsides and make a rear bumper
Closest place to wheel is about an hour and a half away.... Plenty of cool places to go locally, just not legally... Haha

I'm ready to see the bed chopped, and extra short single cab would be cool!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:56 PM   #38

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Closest place to wheel is about an hour and a half away.... Plenty of cool places to go locally, just not legally... Haha

I'm ready to see the bed chopped, and extra short single cab would be cool!
ohh damn dude i would kill myself if it was that far for me. i got like 25min to some pretty decent trails and lots of exploring.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #39

Quote:
ohh damn dude i would kill myself if it was that far for me. i got like 25min to some pretty decent trails and lots of exploring.
Yeah, that's the way it was back home for me. They weren't exactly legal but nobody cared. But around here I don't know the are that well.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #40

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got rid of the shitty stock seats and picked up some seats out of a bugeye WRX now and the drive to moab should be much better.