Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

cshade's baby blue build

Old 11-14-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
cshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: cameron
cshade's Tacoma Gallery
cshade's baby blue build

This is my reg cab Paradise blue metallic 97 taco, 3.4L 4x4
Starting this somewhat late in her journey, but better late than never.

SUSPENSION:
bilstein 5100's
eibach coils
Rear add-a-leaf
Pro comp 9000's

ARMOR:
Addicted off-road front tube bumper
Home made sliders
Home made beef ifs skid
no rear bumper

TIRES/WHEELS:
15x8 Classic steelies
33x12.5r15 mt/r with kevlar

MISC:
Bad lands 9000 pound winch
Cobra cb
Aeroturbine 2525 muffler
Deckplate mod
Rear Detroit locker
Ultra gauge
door hinges replaced with pins (easy for removing)
rock lights (to be installed)
remote start
Bugeye WRX seats
Softtopper
Old 11-15-2012, 10:33 AM   #2
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Your truck looks badass man. Did you regear for your 33's?
Old 11-15-2012, 12:36 PM   #3
cshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shedcshade is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Dan View Post
Sub'd. Your truck looks badass man. Did you regear for your 33's?
Thanks man. no i dont want to regear because hopefully within the next year ill have a sold front, then i will for sure.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:33 PM   #4
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
how do you like your MTR's?
Old 11-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #5

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post
how do you like your MTR's?
LOVE them but its time for new ones and i dont know how i feel about the new style
Old 11-18-2012, 12:20 PM   #6
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshade View Post
LOVE them but its time for new ones and i dont know how i feel about the new style
yea i need some new ones too, i also want to bump up to 285/75/16's but not sure what tire i want yet
Old 11-18-2012, 09:57 PM   #7

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea i need some new ones too, i also want to bump up to 285/75/16's but not sure what tire i want yet
ya im stoked for taxes. and im in the same boat, thinking km2, mtr's, or duratracs but i dont know im hopeing a badass new tire comes out by then but i doubt it
Old 12-04-2012, 10:29 PM   #8

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Just some random pics from over the life of my truck:

Not me driving:

Detroit going in:

Yota Jims meet:

Making my sliders:

Doors off:
Old 12-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #9
505 Member

Quote:

Yota Jims meet:
haha this pic is awesome! monster-truckin
Old 12-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #10

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha this pic is awesome! monster-truckin
ya i was so stoked that i was able to do it
Old 01-16-2013, 10:07 PM   #12

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
1st gen putting in work!

got a lot for christmas to just to lazy to post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:19 PM   #13
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
got a lot for christmas to just to lazy to post
Such a tease

ay well im subbed now
Old 01-16-2013, 10:26 PM   #14
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=cshade;6087520]Just some random pics from over the life of my truck:

This is sweet
Old 01-16-2013, 10:28 PM   #15

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=NW4RUNNER;6288920]
Quote:

This is sweet
ya the best part was that i won a 50$ toytec giftcard at the same time
Old 01-16-2013, 10:31 PM   #16
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
How'd you manage that? Was it a bet?
Old 01-16-2013, 10:46 PM   #17

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
no it was just a meet and toytec kinda sponsored it and after i got up on it the guy was like you were the only ifs truck to try it so here haha
Old 01-16-2013, 10:52 PM   #18
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
How do you like that Detroit in the rear? Is it a DD?
Old 01-16-2013, 11:02 PM   #19

cshade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
How do you like that Detroit in the rear? Is it a DD?
i love it. yes its my DD. i probably drive about 200 miles a week, and have no regrets. haven't noticed any change in gas mileage or tire wear, it does take some getting used to and the first few times in snow and ice are a little nerve racking but now that im used to it it i feel i have more control in bad conditions.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:09 PM   #20
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
That's good to know. Mine is not a DD and this will probably be what locker I go with.