Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Cody's 2002 build "The Tank"

Old 04-02-2013, 03:58 PM   #302
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
yessur! but i love the look of an LED bar so much better.. that's why it's hard for me to think about HIDs again haha
Old 04-02-2013, 07:22 PM   #304
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
yessur! but i love the look of an LED bar so much better.. that's why it's hard for me to think about HIDs again haha
I just picked up an Addicted Offroad tube bumper and your sig inspired me to get a LED bar. I can only fit a 15" bar, but that should be good enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
i must be weird then..i like the look of a pair of big round....lights...
weirdo.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:04 PM   #305
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
I just picked up an Addicted Offroad tube bumper and your sig inspired me to get a LED bar. I can only fit a 15" bar, but that should be good enough.
glad to hear it i'll be watching for it to be installed!

Quote:
i liked the way my kragens look but the LED bar looks so much better.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:52 PM   #307
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
How hard is it to get your stock doors to line back up after using your tube doors?
Old 04-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #308
bonafide

not at all, i don't take the hinges off the truck
Old 04-14-2013, 09:35 PM   #309
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet build man, been going back and forth on the TG front bumper seeing your added hoop sold me. Just another reason why I could benefit from having a tube bender.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:04 AM   #310
bonafide

not a lot to update yet. working on some safety lights for wheeling. pretty bright during the day. brad's(neuro242) face in the second.. hahahaha

Old 05-06-2013, 09:49 AM   #311
bonafide

finished the safety lights. bright as jlbfaljbf at night, and still completely visible during the day. it'll last until i get my new amber LED bars back there.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:01 AM   #312
bonafide

put some door trim around the cut fenders(finally). i should have done this a while ago.

Old 05-13-2013, 11:59 AM   #313
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm right there with you. Never ditching my hellas. Definitely saving up to throw a light bar across the top of my windshield, however.

The lightbar does look great on that bumper though.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:15 PM   #314
bonafide

GSMTR at Windrock took my spider gears from me, but the trip was amazing.

on trail 43 after it had been raining we all came down it but i was wanting to see how far i could go up it. some of the more built rigs wouldn't even try it.
i gave it 3 tries. on the 3rd try i got to the very top of the trail to the last ledge and when i hit it i caught 2ft of air but i thought it was just the tank climbing over the obstacle so i didn't let off the gas. when i landed instead of snapping a CV i had chipped a tooth or two off the front spidergears. it would click and clank in 4wd but i only thought it was a CV. after changing the CVs i determinded it was def inside the diff and figured it's going to be replaced anyways so i drove on like that. next day the first difficult hill we got to that a handful of people were winching up the gears finally fully stripped and i was then limited to 4wd needless to say it made for a very long weekend. we ended up being stuck on trail 2 and 16 for a total of 14.5 hours between me, and a few others having issues.

Silas, i still haven't snapped a CV

Old 05-21-2013, 01:28 PM   #315
bonafide

also got new 7100's put on. valved a little lighter and a longer stroke.

Old 05-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #316
bonafide

Old 05-21-2013, 03:12 PM   #317
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like the your axle upgrade got pushed up the priority list
Old 05-21-2013, 06:35 PM   #318
bonafide

As much as I'd love to, its still many months away! I can't wait though!
Old 05-22-2013, 08:53 AM   #319
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
Silas, i still haven't snapped a CV
Old 05-28-2013, 08:54 AM   #320
bonafide

Memorial Weekend at Harlan was awesome. Pushed the tank more than i ever had and she didn't let up once. Conquered railbed(the trail that ate my locker last year) flytrap, frankenstein, and a few others. great trip, climbed a 5ft vertical wall
for almost bald 37's, i was highly impressed with her.

just a handfull(check my first post for all pics):