Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Cody's 2002 build "The Tank"

Old 06-18-2013, 01:24 PM   #341
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
which is the overflow of yours, right?
Old 06-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #342
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
If my wallet was overflowing that much I would not be driving a mostly stock truck, that's for sure.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:54 PM   #343
Fox2011PM is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Fox2011PM's Tacoma Gallery
BEST.....EFFIN....1ST...GEN....BUILD....HANDS....D OWN....PERIOD! Harlan County looks awesome, def need to make a road trip there next time I come to visit my Dad. He lives about 15 min from the south gate of Land Between the Lakes, near Grand Rivers, KY. I grew up hunting and camping all over the LBL. Love it!! Miss it all the time. Love to see a built truck that is used the hell out of! Excuse me while I go touch myself to your truck
Old 06-18-2013, 03:22 PM   #344
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks dude! LBL is nowhere near harlan though, complete opposite side of the state. i'm still not sure which i like more, harlan or windrock!
Old 06-18-2013, 03:22 PM   #345
bonafide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
If my wallet was overflowing that much I would not be driving a mostly stock truck, that's for sure.
HAHAHA! but see i'm getting the overflow.. that's why i have so much into my tank
Old 06-19-2013, 09:47 AM   #346
DarthDickHead is on a distinguished road
Name: Dalton
DarthDickHead's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=sk8rjess;7044041]thanks man!
Dan Groene? we have a lot of mutual friends on FB and occasionally talk on there but i don't think i've ever met him lol.[/QUOTE

Oh okay lol then it turns out we both just love your truck maybe we could make a 491 ride one day.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:55 AM   #347
bonafide

i live in TN now dude. 491 was lame anyways, it was all too boring. we had done everthing they had to offer, i helped make a few of the hill climbs there. that was our shakedown run place. if you ever head south though, let me know!
Old 06-20-2013, 10:50 AM   #348
bonafide

thought i'd share a photo from back home in kentucky i took over the weekend. i had a bonfire at the family hunting cabin. every time i'm up there visiting i'm going to start having bonfires there.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:51 AM   #349
bonafide

to hold me over until 40's...

Old 06-25-2013, 02:48 PM   #351
bonafide

when i said my fronts were 98% bald i wasn't joking haha
Old 06-27-2013, 05:35 PM   #353
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dude ky looks awesome. As close as I am Ive only been there once. I'm going to have to get off my ass and head that way and check some stuff out. Nice build btw.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:09 AM   #354
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Any more info on the Light Bar?

I have the same bumper and looking to see what light bar to go with. What brand and how did you mount it?

Thanks
Old 07-02-2013, 08:30 AM   #355
bonafide

jasper offroad - pretty much the same as all the other china LED bars out there
and i made the mount. it's just a piece of flat stock welded vertical.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:16 AM   #356
bonafide

oh the fun i had on the way to work yesterday. the carrier bearing gave while driving and made the dshaft drop in the middle of the road. pulled over and got the shaft taken off and drove home to inspect it. the cjoint was screwed, and it also took the ujoint with it. great. no local junkyards had one worth getting so i had to take it to a drive shaft shop to have them repair it for the next few days.

Old 07-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #357
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
I had the same freaking issue with mine recently.. (Well worse, I broke the t-case output shaft also) I ended up getting an older toyota rear DS re-tubed to length and using that with an adapter plate to hook up to my front section of the rear shaft.. (couldn't find any that would work - weird ass bolt pattern) So.. $400 later... But it works haha
Old 07-03-2013, 07:51 AM   #358
bonafide

haha you had the issue at windrock too, sorta. but when it happened while driving, that's how i knew exactly what happened - i remembered back to SETO last year!

$332 later i'm back on the road with a MUCH beefier cardan joint. happy!
Old 07-03-2013, 09:30 AM   #359
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Resubbed. My fat thumbs hit "unsubscribe" instead of "last page" on my iphone haha.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #360
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Hows your badlands winch holding up? Are you able to run a hause fairlead with it?

I see you got the HF tubing notcher, what are you using for a bender? Sorry for the Q's I just like HF as well