Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Cody's 2002 build "The Tank"

Old 10-16-2013, 10:05 AM   #401
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-16-2013, 10:05 AM   #402
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Either way, chop it off and SAS/SAC
Old 10-16-2013, 10:09 AM   #403
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
haha dude silas like i said that was years ago. it's in the first page of my build.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ml#post6100591

the SAS was put on hold thanks to life, but i'm about to start collecting parts!
Old 10-16-2013, 10:15 AM   #404
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Crud...... Lol sorry, bro! Scared me though.....

Crap..
Old 10-16-2013, 10:16 AM   #405
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

also i just realized there more broken images. thanks facebook, QUIT CHANGING YOUR DAMN HOSTING SERVERS.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:17 AM   #406
bonafide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Crud...... Lol sorry, bro! Scared me though.....

Crap..
you should have known from the tire size atleast that it wasn't a recent pic!
Old 10-16-2013, 10:17 AM   #407
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
How the hell did I miss that?

Nice comeback Semper Gumby
Old 10-16-2013, 10:23 AM   #408
bonafide

no idea hahaha.
he's still punching bugs in the face too. it's my little sisters favorite part of the truck so he'll be there for a very long time
Old 10-18-2013, 02:00 PM   #409
bonafide

here's a few more from the other night.

Old 10-18-2013, 02:44 PM   #410
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
That last pic looks like it came straight off of a Hollywood movie set!
Old 10-18-2013, 03:06 PM   #411
bonafide

i wish they would have came out better, it was my friends new camera and neither of us knew any of the settings or how to tweak them lol. also we needed a tripod.. a trashcan upside down can only go so far ha
Old 10-18-2013, 03:49 PM   #412
bonafide

i've been thinking about designing an led bar all day. i've got parts picked out i'm just contemplating on trying this.

it'll be dual colored. amber and white. considered doing a triple color with blue too.

anyways, about 9 watts per led and 4 or 5 leds in a 7" bar. so 36 or 45 watts for a 7" bar.
still getting specifics down but the more i think about it the more i want to do this.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:59 PM   #413
bonafide

also that's wattage not including the LED drivers
Old 10-21-2013, 01:00 PM   #414
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
Hey what backspacing are you running for those 37's? and how much frame rub are you getting?
Old 10-21-2013, 01:08 PM   #415
bonafide

17x9 with 2.5bs.
i rub on the right side because of bad alignment.
Old 10-22-2013, 04:20 PM   #416
bonafide

i post notes and ideas in my own thread to myself. haha.

thinking about an expo trailer because when i do my tube bed over the next few months i'm going to lose my bed space.

i'm so anal about things i'm going to want watching tires.. so my trailer would have 37"s. that seems insane for a 4cyl so i'm thinking my options. 35"s wouldn't look terrible. 37"s would be fine if i was turbo'd or the v6.
not that i'm trying to get crazy good MPGs, i accepted shitty MPGs a while ago haha. but i don't want to have to put it in 2nd just to get up a hill on the highway.

also as fun as it would be to start on a military trailer, odds are i'm going to build this thing from scratch.

</self_notes>
Old 10-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #417
Dj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
Dj318's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for this ^
Old 10-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #418
bonafide

okay saaaaoooo.
tube bed is on hold. finally talked myself out of it. i may as well do it when i'm ready to link the rear with the 14bolt.

which means.... DA TRAILER! goal is to have it done by the end of the year. we've got a harlan trip planned and it would make me so happy to be able to have my 4cyl begging for mercy hauling a big ass trailer behind her up the mountain.
i've been drawing since about this time yesterday and figuring out exactly what i'm wanting in it.
i'll start a build thread later tonight though i won't have any real progress for a few weeks.
Old 10-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #419
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
after seeing jason's trailer build i'm pumped to see how yours comes out!
Old 10-24-2013, 03:43 PM   #420
bonafide

he may or may not have helped to jumpstart me too.. but living up to his will be hard.