Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Cody's 2002 build "The Tank"

Old 12-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #441
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
hey bro! love your wheels. Do you happen to know the number of the series? or even the exact specs of them?
Old 12-28-2013, 06:00 PM   #442
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you have put this truck through hell
Old 12-31-2013, 11:08 AM   #443
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
wait, i think i found the answer. 17x9 with 2.5 bs?? thats huge!! lol
Old 01-01-2014, 02:02 PM   #444
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
hey bro! love your wheels. Do you happen to know the number of the series? or even the exact specs of them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
wait, i think i found the answer. 17x9 with 2.5 bs?? thats huge!! lol
yeah i get that last part alot couldn't resist on that one haha. yep, that's right though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Damn you have put this truck through hell
and will continue to do so until she dies... then she'll be rebuilt better!
Old 01-01-2014, 02:05 PM   #445
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
and will continue to do so until she dies... then she'll be rebuilt better!
Exactly. Run it into the ground, rebuild, run it into the ground again.

"Wheel it - break it - fix it"
Old 01-01-2014, 02:10 PM   #446
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
"Wheel it - break it - fix it"
this needs to be a vinyl underneath my "armored. locked. regeared." vinyl.
Old 01-01-2014, 02:13 PM   #447
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
http://myoffroadgear.com/Off-Road-Ge...-ORGSTICK1.htm
Old 01-01-2014, 07:54 PM   #448
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I like that! I need a sticker now!!!!
Old 01-12-2014, 08:07 AM   #449
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have the trail gear light bar or a custom one? I'm about to order the bumper and want to go with a 30" light bar later but the trail gear one is 32" outside to outside at the base and with 1.75" tube that only leaves 28.5" on the inside.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:45 AM   #450
bonafide

light bar or light hoop? light bar = LED bar. light hoop = steel tube hooped around the led bar.
the LED bar is the same chinese clones everone is selling.
the light hoop is one I made. IIR though the TG light hoop is a little shorter than mine
Old 01-15-2014, 01:53 PM   #451
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
light bar or light hoop? light bar = LED bar. light hoop = steel tube hooped around the led bar.
the LED bar is the same chinese clones everone is selling.
the light hoop is one I made. IIR though the TG light hoop is a little shorter than mine
Light hoop is what I meant. But yeah I figured yours was custom since it fits a 30" light bar in it. Thanks!
Old 01-19-2014, 10:13 AM   #452
Meth Saved Me
1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samuel
1993t100's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck man! So badass
Old 01-23-2014, 09:26 PM   #453
bonafide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
Light hoop is what I meant. But yeah I figured yours was custom since it fits a 30" light bar in it. Thanks!
np bruh!
Old 01-23-2014, 09:27 PM   #454
bonafide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993t100 View Post
Awesome truck man! So badass
thanks man
Old 04-22-2014, 05:14 PM   #455
bonafide

So i know i haven't been showing the tank or tacoma world any love lately but that's all about to change. i'm ordering the axle for my trailer tomo. now to figure out if i want 35's or 37's on it.
Old 04-22-2014, 05:16 PM   #457
bonafide

all that damn airsoft stole my monies
Old 04-22-2014, 05:23 PM   #458
Dj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
Dj318's Tacoma Gallery
^ I noticed this via instagram
Old 04-24-2014, 01:14 PM   #459
bonafide

As i'm re-reading my own build i want to apologize to everyone who may be reading this stuff that there are so many dead links. facebook hosts all my photos and it seems they like to change their servers up quite a bit.
Old 07-07-2014, 04:31 PM   #460
bonafide

I need to update this with some pictars.

I've once again been MIA for some time. Here's an update:
When I was active on here previously I had ordered an axle for the trailer. I received it but it wasn't the right width so I sent it back and could tell my job was about to get busy so I never ordered another one. And then the job kicked off.. that's pretty much been my excuse for nothing new done to the tank.
I need new tires, bad. It's between pitbull rockers and procomp extreme mt2's again but i think i'm leaning more towards the procomps now. not that i drive the tank much anymore but i still plan to SAS before the life the new tires would get to 50%. I don't want to spend the extra $$ for rockers just to turn around and purchase new tires when i SAS.